Stake Forum
Sefan

Has anyone ever hit 1000x on Keno

Featured Comment

Nope it is pretty rare but i guess people have hit but only thing is that they dont share it publicly so that we can see.

Although it seems a myth, I’m unsure why it isn’t that at least one person in the entire history of Stake has managed to hit x10 tiles on Keno for 100x/1000x.

I was thinking even if won, maybe not by an active player or someone who is participating in the community/chat box?

Oh well, only someone at Stake who is able to review all Keno bets ever made will know! 

2 minutes ago, Fikoloc said:

I received x1000 only I bet 0.000001 DOGE Haha

image.png

Wait, what do you mean by that?xD I mean, do you mean that you win only when betting at zero?:D. They actually said that the amount of betting has nothing to do with multipliers, but it's actually weird that It happens the same to me aswel.

1 minute ago, FotisNt said:

Wait, what do you mean by that?xD I mean, do you mean that you win only when betting at zero?:D. They actually said that the amount of betting has nothing to do with multipliers, but it's actually weird that It happens the same to me aswel.

Maybe I was wrong by some number of zeros, but I put the minimum bet haha

I think some should hade done it but i hawent seen any one do it or the bett id so i would say no and that's so hard to hit actually mabby harder than plinko 1000x...

Yololife222 ❤️ #StakeForLife

I haven't seen someone hitting 1000x in Keno. But now the win chance has increased because even by selecting 9 tiles, we can hit 1000x. I am trying Keno 1000x in my alt just to hit 1000x. If i hit that, i will post the bet id here.

13 minutes ago, martianarmy said:

I haven't seen someone hitting 1000x in Keno. But now the win chance has increased because even by selecting 9 tiles, we can hit 1000x. I am trying Keno 1000x in my alt just to hit 1000x. If i hit that, i will post the bet id here.

I suggest you trying to get a 1000x in limbo, odds on keno are way higher, and thats annoying. Tried ti aswel while I got it twice in keno in the meantime.

2 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

I suggest you trying to get a 1000x in limbo, odds on keno are way higher, and thats annoying. Tried ti aswel while I got it twice in keno in the meantime.

Listen.... How much did you win maximum?

1 hour ago, Fikoloc said:

Listen.... How much did you win maximum?

Maximum?hmm Id say about an 100x just twice so far. Literally tryied for any higher multiplier for days, but that's the max I got. Profit was about 800k tho.

It's very rare to hit such a multiplier and ever since the new keno, I've never even came close to hitting 1000x - I've hit 100x before which is decent but nothing above that, it's too difficult and time consuming in my honest opinion.

I think there must have been someone who achieved x1,000 on Keno. But I've never made that before, you have to become the luckiest person if you want to achieve x1,000. Do you think you will choose precisely 10 blue boxes?