Stake Forum
GKD09

Types of Bots on Stake Chat?

Featured Comment

Greetings all,

I think this will be helpful to all the new users, just like me who see several bots and don't know what their roles are. If someone could be kind and helpful enough to tell me what those bots are for. For example, I know the Rainbot distributes rain to active users, but Dinabot, Forum bot etc?

I have just seen way more bots than usual, doing their thing quite often by tipping and/or responding to commands.

If there is a link to any of that information and I've missed it, please share it here. Thanks in advance! :) 

Dinabot is for exchanges. You can check it out in here: https://cryptogamblers.pub/

And Forum bot is for forum withdrawals, whenever you make some satoshis on the forum and transfer them on stake, Forum bot will send them to you.

Here are some that I know of:

forum bot - Tips you your forum rewards when you widraw from forum

Chatbot - Answers conversions and seen command, also in charge of rollhunts when a mod or staff orders it.

Titlebot - Gives the title of a link if available. This helps you see what's on the link if you click it. A great use for this is a song. It gives title of the song when a user posts a youtube link of it.

Dinabot - exchange from cryptogamblers.pub , (not allowed to talk trades or exchanges of some sort soooo.... Next!

Modbot - More like Mutebot lol. Mutes wrong bets in tele challenges

Hope this helps! and let me know if there are some that I missed :)

19 minutes ago, ceastem said:

Dinabot - exchange from cryptogamblers.pub , (not allowed to talk trades or exchanges of some sort soooo.... Next!

@GKD09 it is important to note that this bot is not in any way associated with Stake. All the other bots that @ceastem listed belong to Stake :) Just to provide some clarity.

13 hours ago, skywallkee said:

Dinabot is for exchanges. You can check it out in here: https://cryptogamblers.pub/

And Forum bot is for forum withdrawals, whenever you make some satoshis on the forum and transfer them on stake, Forum bot will send them to you.

and still ppl are saying hi to dina after ppl exxchange stuff

On 5/22/2019 at 5:49 PM, williamshennie9 said:

@GKD09 it is important to note that this bot is not in any way associated with Stake. All the other bots that @ceastem listed belong to Stake :) Just to provide some clarity.

Actually that's not quite true :)

These are made and owned by the site:

Forum announces new threads on the forums and does forum payouts

Trivia helps mods and support members doing trivias

RainBot distributes rain among players

On the other hand:

ChatBot is made by Seuntjie and provides games like Rollhunts and answers to several questions, like statistical chances or when someone was last seen

Dinabot is made by Lupandina and was mentioned before - it is not officially supported by Stake but can be discussed here on forums. 

(Some other bots are from me)

WelcomeBot welcomes new users and invites them to read the chatrules

RulesBot presents the chatrules to all or a given chatuser (often used as a warning)

FnordBot drops some (more or less) funny discordian comments (and, rarely used, the current discordian date)

TitleBot was mentioned before, posts the titles of websites and mainly songs

ModBot was also mentioned before, it informs users of mute reasons via PM and the public chat of the mute action and length

... and I'm about sure I forgot some on top :) 

Dina bot is a very great way to exchange your coins.

Forum bot:  is pay to players from forum.

Mute bot : do something wrong and you will find out what that is.

😁

nice to know there is a lot of bot on stake, how about the games bot is there any games allowed to used bot? and was it legit to use here? if you guys use it can you share with me how to use it? thanks 

On 5/22/2019 at 11:28 AM, ceastem said:

Here are some that I know of:

forum bot - Tips you your forum rewards when you widraw from forum

Chatbot - Answers conversions and seen command, also in charge of rollhunts when a mod or staff orders it.

Titlebot - Gives the title of a link if available. This helps you see what's on the link if you click it. A great use for this is a song. It gives title of the song when a user posts a youtube link of it.

Modbot - More like Mutebot lol. Mutes wrong bets in tele challenges

Hope this helps! and let me know if there are some that I missed :)

Damn that is a lot of bots haha, I didn't even realize all the different kinds. And these bots can be used by everyone correct?

8 hours ago, nhoyasim101 said:

nice to know there is a lot of bot on stake, how about the games bot is there any games allowed to used bot? and was it legit to use here? if you guys use it can you share with me how to use it? thanks 

you would have to either review the code, write it yourself or be very sure what you're doing since there are gambling bots out there that are made to scam you out of your balance.

6 hours ago, Babagucci said:

Damn that is a lot of bots haha, I didn't even realize all the different kinds. And these bots can be used by everyone correct?

one way or the other, yes :)

On 5/23/2019 at 10:39 PM, hui said:

Actually that's not quite true :)

These are made and owned by the site:

Forum announces new threads on the forums and does forum payouts

Trivia helps mods and support members doing trivias

RainBot distributes rain among players

On the other hand:

ChatBot is made by Seuntjie and provides games like Rollhunts and answers to several questions, like statistical chances or when someone was last seen

Dinabot is made by Lupandina and was mentioned before - it is not officially supported by Stake but can be discussed here on forums. 

(Some other bots are from me)

WelcomeBot welcomes new users and invites them to read the chatrules

RulesBot presents the chatrules to all or a given chatuser (often used as a warning)

FnordBot drops some (more or less) funny discordian comments (and, rarely used, the current discordian date)

TitleBot was mentioned before, posts the titles of websites and mainly songs

ModBot was also mentioned before, it informs users of mute reasons via PM and the public chat of the mute action and length

... and I'm about sure I forgot some on top :) 

This is what I was looking for haha.. I just realised that there were so many that there had to be an explanation for each. I'm sure many aren't even aware lol. Thank you @hui and the rest! :) 

Never seen a site with bots close to this number, in a way it so cool. Like security and police always around and watching over us etc.. xD❤️