Stake Forum
ceastem

Keno is rightful for jackpot?

Featured Comment

As we all know, NOBODY has ever hit the 10 numbers to win the 1000x multi in this game, no matter how much people play this game, the pattern is just too evasive.

We all know that even PD has a jackpot for a very rare encounter of two 77.77 in a row. Why not have it on stake too but in Keno? This will be almost literally like winning a lotto. :D

For me, honestly, 1000x is too low for such a very rare hit. What do you think guys?

5 minutes ago, ceastem said:

As we all know, NOBODY has ever hit the 10 numbers to win the 1000x multi in this game, no matter how much people play this game, the pattern is just too evasive.

We all know that even PD has a jackpot for a very rare encounter of two 77.77 in a row. Why not have it on stake too but in Keno? This will be almost literally like winning a lotto. :D

For me, honestly, 1000x is too low for such a very rare hit. What do you think guys?

For the Dice that you mean before, it has a chance once appearing between 100,000,000 Rolls (It will be faster when you are lucky, and it will appear very long when there are bad luck). While for Keno, it is likely to occur around 833333333.3333333 Roll / 833,333,334 roll and it will be more difficult than the previous Dice xD . and keno is very rarely played by some people (including me)

I think for the 1000x keno game is the right payment, friend because in the game we have cashback when I don't get my full title, also when playing keno I never play to look for 1000x, at least 270x to 600x because the chance to get it is very low. :D 

This has been suggested many times but for some reason Stake hasn't made a jackpot for it yet. Maybe it will look weird if only one game has a jackpot and the others don't. That could be a possible reason why they haven't made a jackpot out of it yet.

10/10 in keno is very hard and sure maybe noone will catch it.they could make a jackpot on that with bonuses to every bet.for example if bet is 100000satoshi  or more 80% of the bonus

1000 satoshi or  more 15% of bonus

10 satoshi or more 4%

1 satoshi or more 1%

I think that there are users who got that 10/10, seen that multiple times in chat, but too rarely. A cool jackpot would be to hit twice a 1000x at keno. Believe me, that 77,77 is way harder to be hit than a double 1kx.

I'm not sure why Stake doesn't have a jackpot yet.

It would bring in more players for sure and as popular as Stake is if it were added soon it would be a great catch for Stake.

Hopefully it happens soon.

yes. 1000x for keno which we should hit 10/10 would be a jackpot :D 

i never seen any people hitting that 10/10 tiles. at least the PO should be increase more than 1000x if we get 10/10 tiles

On 5/23/2019 at 12:56 AM, FotisNt said:

I think that there are users who got that 10/10, seen that multiple times in chat, but too rarely. A cool jackpot would be to hit twice a 1000x at keno. Believe me, that 77,77 is way harder to be hit than a double 1kx.

Really? I never saw one and never even heard of anyone hitting it xD

Pretty sure it's not 10/10 though.

On 5/22/2019 at 11:39 PM, barbaris said:

In my opinion it would be cool to have a cumulative jackpot for each individual game.

The other multis are pretty easy to hit. The reason why I vouched for keno (I don't play this often) is because of the rarity of 1000x multi. So rare that nobody ever got it yet. Not only that, it has resemblance to lottery, so it has a likeness to winning a jackpot on lotto :D 

Well stale had more players and more people who take huge risks if they do create a Jackpot then they would have to create multiple of them not a single one. 

On 5/22/2019 at 6:39 PM, barbaris said:

In my opinion it would be cool to have a cumulative jackpot for each individual game.

I really liked your idea. it would be great and would give more chances to win. maybe developers will be interested in this offer :)