Stake Forum

Featured Comment

Ripple (XRP) Price Holds Strong Above $0.40 after Minor Drop

The price of Ripple’s XRP token has managed to hold support above $0.40 today after getting hit back by resistance at $0.43. The asset enjoyed several days of impressive gains early last week and threatened to break above $0.50 at points but retraced to around $0.37 when the market dipped. It has since managed to climb back above the significant $0.40 price level.

XRP is now up 25 percent over the past seven days, ten percent higher than Bitcoin (BTC) with only 14 percent gains but slightly lower than Ethereum (ETH) which is up an incredible 33 percent this past week.

Ripple developments

Attending the recent cryptocurrency event Consensus 2019, Ripple CTO David Schwartz said: “If we are going to rebuild payments, if we are going to rebuild money, we need to work together and develop an ecosystem.” He was referring to new partnerships that Ripple is building around the world, including a new ‘corridor’ to Brazil. It would appear from comments he made during a Q&A that Ripple’s main international remittance application, xRapid, will soon be opening up a payment corridor to the South American nation.

Speaking at the same conference, Ryan Zagone, Ripple’s Director of Regulatory Relations, said “With blockchain and crypto, I think there’s recognition now that these will be part of our future infrastructure,” in reference to foreign technological develops in the United States.

https://cryptocoinspy.com/ripple-xrp-price-holds-strong-above-0-40-after-minor-drop/

Ripple has been a coin that I have been considering for a long time whether or not to invest more into. It seems promising, and the technology used by it is good. I just know it is control mostly by a few people which gives them full power to manipulate the price of it.

The price of ripple has been hovering between $0.20 to $1.00 for a couple years now.  I do not know why it has not gone up as promised by its technology. It may be because you cannot call it decentralized. I still do not think I will invest in it. It is better to invest in BNB then ripple. 

It's interesting to see how much people really are into Ripple but yet it's not really worth anything.  Maybe someday it will grow.

Countless cryptos have fought to obtain positions on CMC (CoinMarketCap) ’s 1st-page-glory, and the few that do struggle to maintain their ranks against Bitcoin, the cryptOG. 

Enter Ripple (XRP), an unusual Crypto with a seemingly-low value, standing 3rd in terms of Marketcap. I believe from what people know, Ripple is mostly a cryptocurrency that was rumoured to have been the preferred digital token of Japanese banks. Since banks are centralised forces, this makes one wonder why there is such massive support for a centralised token. 

It seems almost counter-intuitive as years down the road, instead of using present-day fiat, the commodity choice has just been switched to another option - a digital form of money that innately have the same issues and quirks. 

Having said that, Ripple still sounds decent on paper. At that stability and price point, it’s no surprise everyone wants a share of it. However, I do urge you to use XRP wallets and see if the system works for you, cause you might find switched preferences upon using the product! 

I've already said this before, and will say it again. 

Ripple has a great future for investments. It is a long term coin where you can still invest in it now, and be assured for profits in the long run. Unlike the others, their roadmap looks pretty good to me. Si, take my advice and invest all your money on it! (kidding) :) 

hello friends its earlier xrp is next crypto to hold next to btc within a few months.most of the user believe xrp hold price in decent manner ,hope its grow his market caping then its best coin after btc. 

Ripple has been a coin that I have been checking to see if it is worth or not for investing as well.

It seems promising based on the technology being used at the moment and for the future improvements.

As it is another decentralized coin it is possible to reach up to $50 mark as some people have predicted for the past month till the end of the year.

But who knows, it is only speculation anyway ;)

The whole market has turned red, the price of XRP has dropped -% 6 this is a low drop rate. I think this is only a small market adjustment, should not be too worried because I believe that XRP will soon pump and replace ETH in position 2.

ripple is a coin from George Sorros.I dont trust him so i dont trust his coin too.

of course this coin is centralized so he can make the price pump and dump so in my opinion stay away formXRP

Posted (edited)
On 6/3/2019 at 10:40 PM, gougou said:

ripple is a coin from George Sorros.I dont trust him so i dont trust his coin too.

of course this coin is centralized so he can make the price pump and dump so in my opinion stay away formXRP

Just because you do not trust his coin does not mean the coin will not change it's value.

Right now it is the 3rd most traded coin in the planet and it's without any doubt one of the best coins to trade and profit with it for example. 

Edit: George Sorros won't do anything to stop it dont worry ;) 

Edited by DreamStage

I always believed in the potential of this coin. Even before when it was just starting out, I already invested some money here. Although I'm not that rich, so my profits wasn't that big compared to the others xD haha

Posted (edited)
On 6/12/2019 at 12:58 AM, ceastem said:

I always believed in the potential of this coin. Even before when it was just starting out, I already invested some money here. Although I'm not that rich, so my profits wasn't that big compared to the others xD haha

What made you believe it had potential in first place right at his beginning?

On 6/12/2019 at 1:15 AM, nhoyasim101 said:

it's good to see some coins other than btc has in profit mode, xrp is one of top ten coin in crpto market to date, like many of you i also believe this coin and hoping that xrp reach 5$ in coming years :) was it possible? 

You do know there are already more than a top 5 that provide such good profits don't you? :D

It's just a matter of time till we will see more and more.

Edited by DreamStage

I often trade coin ripple or xrp. usually I often buy lots of coins when prices go down then sell them when prices rise. the benefits can be 20% more and I make this coin a coin that has a good future

On 6/16/2019 at 7:47 PM, poloalto said:

I often trade coin ripple or xrp. usually I often buy lots of coins when prices go down then sell them when prices rise. the benefits can be 20% more and I make this coin a coin that has a good future

Well first of all you are just explaining what trade profit is....

Second the benefits "a.k.a." the profits that you mean as 20% more are not a constant value as the prices do fluctuate so will your profit as well.

And you will not be making the coin a good future lmao...

Edited by DreamStage

i heard yesterday that ripple will grow 100x soon .its a  coin i dont really trust.its centralized so many things can happeen.for me maybe if btc goes to 20k again it can reach 1-2 dollars but again it will fall