Stake Forum
FotisNt

10 losses in a row on 1.10x ?!¿

Featured Comment

Hey again! So I was rolling some Keno earlier, were trying to hit a 6/6 which failed dramatically. Anyways, the minimum multiplier I could hit was a 1.10x (2/6 low risk), so I actually got 10 losses in a row without even a green of 1.10x. Literally lame, has it ever happened to you aswel? Isn't it weird tbh?

Posted (edited)

In dice, 2x for 20 red normally. so 1.1x 11 red normally. or for 100x 1000 red normally. i see 90000 red for 9900x other site. Thats normally :P

Edited by ozcelik06

27 minutes ago, ozcelik06 said:

In dice, 2x for 20 red normally. so 1.1x 11 red normally. or for 100x 1000 red normally. i see 90000 red for 9900x other site. Thats normally :P

Indeed, all these are normal situations at any multiplier. I'm actually getting reds in a row at this 1.10x a lot, continuously. That's kinda weird..

actually if you have it in medium you green should be higher.. what about just go 3 tiles on medium... 50x payout..  within 10 rolls you probably hit it.. i been doing it when i have a good amount in mu bankroll

Posted (edited)

It's common to happen on Keno games, i also got long lose streak (high risk) when trying to hunt the telegram challenge.

Edited by jualid

I have had many runs with lots of reds on keno sometimes its just the way it is so when that happens I will switch to a different game for a while then go back to keno and try again.

I never play 1.1x in keno but in dice my biggest lost streak in 1.1x is 6 reds. I dont know whether there is a different calculations in win chance between keno and dice, but 10 reds in 1.1x (90%win chance) is very rare. Maybe thats your unlucky day

22 hours ago, ceastem said:

Is this the same person that said this in my post?

In that post i said losing 10 times in a row in a 98% chance of winning. Now you wonder with 1.1x? That's like 90%! @FotisNt

Screenshot_20190527-113230.png

That was actually a different game which I replied with this, different multiplier, you were talking about 2x or 3x , as I remember. I'm literally talking about consecutive losses on a 1.10x, that's like 200 times more rare than losses on 2x. Lol

Posted (edited)

image.thumb.png.cdf986e200bfa12ccb003088e8901250.png

1 hour ago, FotisNt said:

That was actually a different game which I replied with this, different multiplier, you were talking about 2x or 3x , as I remember. I'm literally talking about consecutive losses on a 1.10x, that's like 200 times more rare than losses on 2x. Lol

Here's a screenshot of the post

I was talking about losing 10 in a row with 98% chance of winning in dice :)

thats a lot rarer than  your 1.1x lol (which i already encountered loads of times)

@FotisNt

Edited by ceastem

11 hours ago, ceastem said:

image.thumb.png.cdf986e200bfa12ccb003088e8901250.png

Here's a screenshot of the post

I was talking about losing 10 in a row with 98% chance of winning in dice :)

thats a lot rarer than  your 1.1x lol (which i already encountered loads of times)

@FotisNt

Well, it's still about another game, i dont even play dice so, if its rarer, then sorry for your loss and wtf are these odds?xD Thats the definition of being unlucky. I'm not used to play dice so I didn't know the chances etc.

Keno is a risky game and a game which we can't even predict anything so to get a loss like that is debatable try verifying the bets at first. 

4 minutes ago, Kate said:

Keno is a risky game and a game which we can't even predict anything so to get a loss like that is debatable try verifying the bets at first. 

True but I still think losing that many games in a row raises eyebrows at his seeds which are probably terrible lol.

But different games have different pattern so yeah! There are rows of wins many times too against all odds!

On 5/28/2019 at 6:06 PM, coeghacked said:

well it's gambling xD all about luck. you can win x1000 in few roll and you can lose in a row with higher chance

That's exactly what the problem is.:D I can't win a simple 100x on keno these days, got a 6/7 like 3 times within a week while my losses could be continously at 1.20x or 1.10x chasing 7-8/10. -. -