FotisNt

10 losses in a row on 1.10x ?!¿

Featured Comment

All are proportional, so if you calculate the odds, you can lose infinitely many candles, you are an unlucky person. Everything happens for any reason, but I believe everything is fair.

I dont know whether there is a different calculations in win chance between keno and dice, but 10 reds in 1.1x (90%win chance) is very rare. Maybe thats your unlucky day

Hello Fotis,

This is a perfect reason why I try to stay away from Keno. In the end, I always get butt fucked and I feel as though I never really come out with profit. Also its just not fun, and slots is a better version of Keno anyway xD.

Thats the reason i stop playing keno for the meantime, it happensd to me 3-5 reds which consumed faster of my bank roll, I have to select on loss setup for that. Im not sure in rolling by manual coz im tired of clicking on that strategy.

Same here , i mostly in dice with 1.10x i get 4 straight reds sometimes , in keno low risk with 10 tiles i get 5-10 reds straight , i think my seeds not comaptible for dice and keno.For now i go higher than 2x multiplier with small base bets . but still those reds keep coming.

I have also so much lose on low risk and I think low risk not good I play so many time on slow risk I got 15 plus red so many time in 6 tiles ,

Now I play just high risk with 6 tiles and I got good results and I also hit 350x 1st time

On 6/20/2019 at 5:12 AM, pfodo said:

10 loses in a row on low risk is really rare.

But why to play low risk? It's not very good choice for longer run.

Well, It is actully worthy sometimes playing like that, only once you want to race or something. I am not reallf a fun of low risks anyways, it was just kinda weird since it's really rare to happen as you said.xD

In these gambling sequences of unbelievable reds is something that happens, as much as it seems impossible in fact everything is possible, and it will continue to happen as soon as someone beats this record.

in this moment there is only one think you can do 
deposit in alt play there make it more make it big and then move to this acc and go all in keno xd
and pray for 2 hits xD
or just depo big or do same 
but 1 is better cuz u can actually lose xD

if I play keno, I like to use 9 number boxes to look for payouts 5, 20, etc., but I can't afford to play keno for a long time because every time I play keno, it always takes my balance, and it really sucks

On 10/22/2019 at 7:51 PM, cukup2 said:

if I play keno, I like to use 9 number boxes to look for payouts 5, 20, etc., but I can't afford to play keno for a long time because every time I play keno, it always takes my balance, and it really sucks

True that, keno most times is profitable only on a long run, I've experienced this aswell, there were only few times I did hit a 300x twice with a really low balance which made me cashout 0.03 btc.xD

10 losses in a row ? are you kidding me bro, its just nothing its very very normal with any setting, i got 30 or even more reds in a row lol, and got them many times, its not that easy as you think to hit big multipliers at keno or even at any game.