Stake Forum
nuuuitsjdragon

Plinko Challenges

Featured Comment

I have noticed that every time it’s revealed that the weekly challenge involves Plinko... I get this dread at the back of my mind. 

I think it’s safe to assume I have a straight-up phobia of Plinko, as it’s the only game I struggle with for challenges. 

I always end up using more funds than the reward itself and damn the times whereby I run out of funds and don’t complete the challenge.

Honestly, some psychotic person must invented Plinko as the chances of that innocent ball dropping into the corner holes is slim on a good day and when it’s a bad day, can’t even begin to describe... 🙄

xD plinko is always fun, you can usually play a really long time before you end up going busted lol, and for the challanges, just leave it on auto xD it will hit whatever you need to hit at some point lol

for me plinko is slow death.ok you dont lose immediately because even you lose you have a small return and totally you wager much beofre bust.

But if you get really lucky you can get a high multiplier in the first 10-30 bets, so that makes this ggame sometimes exciting

i love plinko other than any game here on stake, it is the only game that there is a return to your bet when the ball landed to 0/2 etc, with that expect that you need a bunch of roll before you can hit something good multiplier,,,, therefore you need a good amount of bankroll,,, patience,,,  and most of all LUCK to win.

5 minutes ago, bmg said:

I love the plinko challenges they are my favorite so far.

Well that’s no surprise there, considering the sick amount of profit you have made using Plinko! 

If I were in your shoes, I’d probably love it too, how not to after that insane singular session you had at BV?! 🤩

cant deal with plinko challenges... seems players gets the the 1000x quicker when every player playing the same game at once.. but to me i can't really stand it.. watching or not watching the balls drop missing  a high multiplier... 

18 hours ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

I have noticed that every time it’s revealed that the weekly challenge involves Plinko... I get this dread at the back of my mind. 

I think it’s safe to assume I have a straight-up phobia of Plinko, as it’s the only game I struggle with for challenges. 

I always end up using more funds than the reward itself and damn the times whereby I run out of funds and don’t complete the challenge.

Honestly, some psychotic person must invented Plinko as the chances of that innocent ball dropping into the corner holes is slim on a good day and when it’s a bad day, can’t even begin to describe... 🙄

I feel your pain on that damn Plinko ... I never achieve those Plinko challenges and yet so many players make it look so easy hitting 1000x like it's a daily thing for them. Even that telegram Plinko challenge the other day, after dropping hundreds of Plinko balls I couldn't even get close to either side. I just don't get it.. fml

I think for the 1000x ones it just looks easy cause so many people are rolling for it at rhe same time, staristically its bound to hit every x minutes, and number of rolls per second or minute are so much that it probably will hit every minute during the erh challanges if goal is 1000x

idk the exact numbers but yeah its probabky smtin like that ;)

On 5/23/2019 at 8:08 AM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

I tend to not hunt for plinko challenges anymore. It just doesn't seem worth it to me. I have never hit more than 420x and I just never think I will have the luck to be able to hit anything higher than that, so I just don't enter the plinko challenges.

I’m quite sure most of you share my sentiments in which even you enjoy Plinko, definitely agree that it’s not an easy game and can be frustrating to say the least. 

I know this frustration can all be alleviated by having a decent bankroll to tide the losses but it’s still a game of patience at that point. 

I cannot imagine the odds to be at the insane amount it is at - 1 in 32k if I’m not wrong? That’s just for 1,000x which I’m sure on Dice is way easier to achieve. 😁

22 minutes ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

I’m quite sure most of you share my sentiments in which even you enjoy Plinko, definitely agree that it’s not an easy game and can be frustrating to say the least. 

I know this frustration can all be alleviated by having a decent bankroll to tide the losses but it’s still a game of patience at that point. 

I cannot imagine the odds to be at the insane amount it is at - 1 in 32k if I’m not wrong? That’s just for 1,000x which I’m sure on Dice is way easier to achieve. 😁

Have you had any luck yet with getting any part of the challenge yet. I haven't hit either one yet and I'm sure I won't be able to lol. I usually never hit these Plinko challenges and yet the other players make it look so easy.

1 hour ago, blueprints said:

Ahh i guess i do have this reaction too, but its not as bad as hilo but thats probably because thats the least favorite game of mine on stake. I cant stand it. 

What do u mean by that:D. Hilo challenges are the easiest ones to complete with that bot.:P

Not only you but most of us because there is no auto way for this and it is annoying just to keep on watching the ball's drop in the pin.

On 5/28/2019 at 4:48 PM, Kate said:

Not only you but most of us because there is no auto way for this and it is annoying just to keep on watching the ball's drop in the pin.

No autoplay ? I am not sure what you mean but I played plinko auto only.

Yes I do often struggle in completing Plinko challenges too as it can really take such a lomg time to hit the really big multipliers! ( 420x, 620x and 1000x ) 

Well it is very much a waiting game if you have sufficient balance to sustain it long enough! :P