Stake Forum
Shaniqua

Limbo must be Kenos distant cousin: large multipliers come in waves

Featured Comment

You know how Keno wins come in like total waves?
ive noticed with limbo something similar happens... at least to me... want to see if you guys notice it too or on your seeds if you experience this...

so when i get a couple relatively larger multipliers (not necessarily my chosen x number wass that high but before it "crashed" that number i mean)... 
so when a few start popping up that are 70 or 100x or higher... then i see more and more higher ones come faster and faster...! then all of a sudden in the next  200 rolld i see ones that are in the 1000s of x and usually i regret not betting more high number of multiplier before it crashing kinda thing... well u understand what im saying i think for sure... crash isnt the right word off course...

so my conclusion is ... once you see 100 x or 200 x come up... stop your bets... and make the target much much higher.... maybe 500-1000x or anywhere even below 10000x i think.... 

im  gonna try this out and see what happens... waves man its all in waves.!!!

Posted (edited)

I agree completely🤔

Edited by Moon | Russian language

hello shaniqua its happen to me too when i increase payout but bet amount same after every win, its 10x higher what i set payout upto 4 to 5 times after that all of sudden no 100x in next 1000 roll. if aware not that type of wave u may brust so quickly.

I have had the opposite experience with limbo, when i get a high multiples it far between them, while on keno its more of a balanced payout with some high and some low and some losses

i'am getting in love with limbo same as your observation as mine, when someone posted here a bet with 1Mx  i got interested into it,  surprisingly you can hit real high multiplier in just few bet, like 200x 130x even 1000x+ but sad coz i always ended busted maybe im on the bad timing cause i'll stop when i hit big,,, but as you said sometimes continuously hitting high multiplier :) 

I have also noticed this ‘pattern’ on Keno but never on Limbo. 

I’m not sure if this is just a misdirection on my part due to Keno’s play being more impactful with more action and graphical display of gems whereas for Limbo it’s just one number increasing.

I will definitely try it for Keno as I feel table one of my poorest performing games.. 😣

To be honest, I think all the games tend to come in waves. I have waves of luck on blackjack too, and on mines. It is just due to the fact that statistics happen randomly, and streaks of wins and losses are bound to arise out of gambling, regardless of which game you play on.

On 5/24/2019 at 2:13 AM, williamshennie9 said:

To be honest, I think all the games tend to come in waves. I have waves of luck on blackjack too, and on mines. It is just due to the fact that statistics happen randomly, and streaks of wins and losses are bound to arise out of gambling, regardless of which game you play on.

i dont know man, i think its just our mindsthat make a big deal  of the biig good things instead of anythign else tho

Haha, 100% !

Limbo is obviously one of my preferred games right now!

The multipliers are huge and meets your expectations while betting.

Limbo alone can crush diamond poker, wheel and plinko combined.

Awesome game. Although I don't play keno much as it has given me some loss, and also the multipliers of Keno is fixed. While for Limbo, upto 1 million, you can hit any multiplier!

It happens the opposite for me mostly because it will be like 1 mil and then it goes down to low as 1x which is weird xD

It sure does come in waves, but I'm actually reluctant to raise my multiplier. What I usually do is preroll till I hit then do the same multi till it hits haha

I know prerolls suck a lot sometimes, but sometimes it's not that bad at all :)