Jump to content
Stake Forum
Helga

Which are your favorite Cryptocurrency Exchanges?

Featured Comment

There are many cryptocurrency companies are available in the market. Just we need to choose the best among the others. So, practically speaking, what would have been the fine results of such a challenge?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i used to use shapeshift or whatever it was callet but nowdays i use luckygames.io cuz they are pretty cool they got like lil fee and the exchange is fast like boom and done only thing thats kinda fukt there if u wanna cashout btc 20k fee for slow transaction if u want fast one i think its 50 or 80k but i dont mind it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to like cryptopia before they got hacked and made me paranoid now I use coinswitch its easy efficient trsuted and safe in my opinion and pretty fast too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say coinbase is pretty good, from what I have heard. It is just not supported in some countries which makes it difficult for many users to access the platform. Otherwise, I would say buying locally using an escrow service works pretty well if the other person is trusted :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly if you are just trying to exchange crypto for another crypto then hands down luckygames is the best option. 

Now that might sound ridiculous considering it's a gambling platform and not a official exchange but their built-in exchange is better than any other exchange I have come across. All transaction are instant, fees are pretty much zero, these guys perfected the exchange process. I highly recommend anyone looking to exchange crypto to try them just once and I promise you will fall in love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, niki014 said:

i used to use shapeshift or whatever it was callet but nowdays i use luckygames.io cuz they are pretty cool they got like lil fee and the exchange is fast like boom and done only thing thats kinda fukt there if u wanna cashout btc 20k fee for slow transaction if u want fast one i think its 50 or 80k but i dont mind it 

Yes you are right, they have a slow transaction. But where to rush for an hour, another you can wait. And if you need urgently and you can put a little more commission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello friends so many site are there to exchange so many coins.but how many playing sites more coins with exchange facility , find those sites and try exchange their u may get more benefits their.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ivaylo2000 said:

I use exchangerin blockchain wallet. It`s easy to use and money comes into your wallet. 

Thanks for the advice. I did not know which wallet to use. I will use the blockchain wallet. According to your words, it is convenient to handle. The commission is small and the money quickly arrives at the designated address.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2019 at 5:05 PM, Helga said:

There are many cryptocurrency companies are available in the market. Just we need to choose the best among the others. So, practically speaking, what would have been the fine results of such a challenge?  

For me, it is Kranken so far. Why? just because they have my crypto pairs for trading. And also there's another nice exchange coming up - GetEx. Their conditions are good, no fees 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2019 at 11:10 AM, Babagucci said:

Honestly if you are just trying to exchange crypto for another crypto then hands down luckygames is the best option. 

Now that might sound ridiculous considering it's a gambling platform and not a official exchange but their built-in exchange is better than any other exchange I have come across. All transaction are instant, fees are pretty much zero, these guys perfected the exchange process. I highly recommend anyone looking to exchange crypto to try them just once and I promise you will fall in love.

That is where me and @Bigmann23 do almost all of our exchanges.  Luckygames is simple fast and as you said even though it is a gambling platform it's cheaper  than any exchange site that I have seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I so very often use Shapeshift.io to exchange my cryptocurrencies as I find it really convenient despite sometimes the exchange can take a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for trading I stick 90% to 1 exchange and that is Binance. the other 10% is for my arbitrage trading. in arbitrage I cross trade on over 30 different exchanges. For conversions to local currency I use different exchanges. For small amounts to reload my Skrill or Neteller card I mostly sell my BTC on the p2p crypto exchange LocalBitcoins.com. But for bigger amounts that need to be transferred to my bankaccount I mostly use BTCdirect.eu. there I can sell up to 10,000€ daily and at a very cheap rate as I am a vip member over there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×