jhaijhai

Share your tiktok

Featured Comment

Funniest think is that: The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed. 

And therefore I will not share my Tic Tac here now 😜

It looks like the link you shared has been removed, I can't find the results under your link. There are many people here who will not want to share their tiktok because their identity will be public.

I don't have one either but I watch some tik tok vids just to get updated on what's getting viral.

Your given link is not working so please update your topic by editing. I think you need some follower for promotion of your self videos. So it is not a place for promote.

Posted (edited)

most Tiktok videos have cringey contents like kids dancing some retarded fortnite dances, but some are decent, I respect that, my sister used it too many times. One time, I sneaked up on her phone and saw some cringey videos of her dancing, I was going to go "full cringe mode" and decided to make a video just to destroy that cringeyness out of it. I search on youtube some dank Tiktok memes (Im heavily a fan to meme culture) that is  hilariously bonkers. I decided to find some music that suites my danky video just to destroy cringe in the name of memes. I made it at night, but my sister caught me and deleted it. But luckily I uploaded to my facebook on time😂(whos smarter now, sis?) and this is the result of it: 2311898718933057                      

https://www.facebook.com/vincent.deato.7/videos/2311898718933057/

Edited by skrieeee

TikTok not for me.  I wish I could follow all those social networks and streaming apps but doesn´t have neither time nor character to do so.  But I do enjoy to watch some of them which I think are very funny.  I wonder if is true about China behind TikTok taking information about all of us as Data trading has been an issue this late years.  Keep the streaming team.  Good luck. 

21 minutes ago, cryptofly said:

TikTok not for me.  I wish I could follow all those social networks and streaming apps but doesn´t have neither time nor character to do so.  But I do enjoy to watch some of them which I think are very funny.  I wonder if is true about China behind TikTok taking information about all of us as Data trading has been an issue this late years.  Keep the streaming team.  Good luck. 

It's true, tbh all chinese apps have ties with the CCP and has data collectors in china like zoom, valorant, most games owned by tencent, and etc. . I just made a tiktok that is so offensive for other people that I'm honored if some chinese data collectors sees my sh*t, just to let them know that im a serious man with serious jokes. I don't really much like Tiktok tbh, because most videos there are total cringeworthy to me, that's why me making what is called "real humor" by making danky ass memes on that app always made my day. 😂