TemporaryRed

Public Concerns - Questions

Featured Comment

So , about 2years ago , I watched a TED video on cryptocurrencies and I was like , cool ! Great Idea ! A way to end Governments like US' monopoly on currencies and trade , specially today that this being a threat should be clear for everyone (Mainly 2 Event :

1-Wrong people's presidency, starting trade wars which destabilized Many businesses and everything, And hurt many people including Americans because he doesnt have a good understanding of how things work .

Then targeting people's welfare ,even medicine, to pressure their governments because , you know , exchanging gifts .

2- A Big Populate Country that has 1million people in internment camps in 21st Century, a government with no respect for individuals ,minorities ,human rights or anything of that sort and is on the path of becoming an Authoritarian dystopia. Again shutting down critics because of monopoly and also possible future monopoly on Currency.)

Considering these , Cryptocurrencies should be a great idea ,welcomed by everone ,Ray of light in darkness and all that,but its not . Not in the Mind of people .

Fraud Companies inventing and inflating Cc's for websites and businesses, Bitcoin's bubble getting popped, everyday News that some app or malware somewhere hijacks clients systems to  Mine and ... These things alienate and scare people , and that not only Decelerate Cc's grow , it might lead to bills or laws against it,its possible .

There are public concerns and  they need to be addressed , with explanations as Simple as possible, thats what i think .

So I came here to ask you Wonderful people and experts some questions , I'd appreciate if you could give me simple answers (as possible ,if it needs more depth go for it i just want it simple so i can explain to people shortly :D ) :

1- Storage of Cryptocurrencies , how does it work exactly(in general and for each person).

2- Are Blockchains Really that safe? How ?

3- Is internet necessary for access ?

4-Can internet monopoly translate to Cc monopoly ? (like with 5G coming )

5-What the hell is Mining ? How does it work exactly ? 

these are the ones i can think of right now .

These are valid concerns, but remember that fait currency has been around for a very long time Compared to that, crypto is still super new, so it will having problems and uncertainties in its early days. With time, these issues will be resolved :)

hello friends everything when invented its like a child  after day by day when issue arises  its refined and grow like a big tree .hopefully after some years crypto will main currency world wide. 

1- Cryptocurrency storage, how it works right (in general and for everyone). not much different from banks in the real world

2- Is the Blockchain Really Safe? How? really very safe.

3- Is the internet needed for access? very necessary because without internet, it cannot be accessed.

4- Can the internet monopoly be translated into Cc's monopoly? (like with 5G coming) I don't know this enough

5- What is Mining? How does it work ? like digging for gold but if in crypto mining blocks are blocks that are compilers of bitcoin.

Mining is just a way of confirming that the transaction was true and is safe eo that it can't  be charged back or scam anyone.

There are many answers to your questions, but it's easier for you to use Google to get all the information and not pieces.

On 5/28/2019 at 3:33 AM, pras111 said:

Hello, my friend will respond to what you are asking, but all of these answers come from my opinion, so don't be surprised if it's different from the others.

1- Cryptocurrency storage, how it works right (in general and for everyone). = how it works is quite simple like a bank but the bank is on the internet and can be used by people from many countries

2- Is the Blockchain Really Safe? How? very safe, because the blockchain was first created so the system can't be doubted, considering that now many are adopting the system.

3- Is the internet needed for access? yes this is a very important component because if there is no internet we cannot access.

4- Can the internet monopoly be translated into Cc's monopoly? (as with 5G coming) for that it seems like it can't because to monopolize it requires very large funds and must do it in all markets in the world can not only in one market because the price is the same.

5- What is Mining? How does it work ? miners that are producing bitcoin by buying tools such as vga or antminer. the system mines every bitcoin block in the world.

the following is my response, please help you.

Thank you very much sir , 

though i think some of the answers dont are not clear or effective regarding peoples concerns but thanks you again for your answers

On 5/28/2019 at 10:50 AM, williamshennie9 said:

These are valid concerns, but remember that fait currency has been around for a very long time Compared to that, crypto is still super new, so it will having problems and uncertainties in its early days. With time, these issues will be resolved :)

hey friend ;),

as I voiced my own concern in the post,"These things alienate and scare people , and that not only Decelerate Cc's grow , it might lead to bills or laws against it,its possible .",

like from the things that i've seen recently , like how they wanted to violate Net Neutrality(remember the whole fiesta last year? ) , promoting racism and different kinds of phobia and hatred against people , they even took out of the nuclear deals recently that can lead to development of more nukes ! in my eyes moving backwards at this point is Very possible and all the mass media or social media & these stuff can lead to huge miss-information of Many people , as it has done in many cases(like trump's election or https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/15/technology/myanmar-facebook-genocide.html or brexit or ...) , Time's passing can be very dangerous if they use it and u dont.(them , is the people who enjoy the current currency monopoly and it is in their benefit and believe me , there are many of them and they're powerful)

Edited by TemporaryRed

1 hour ago, TemporaryRed said:

though i think some of the answers dont are not clear or effective regarding peoples concerns but thanks you again for your answers

hey friend ;),

as I voiced my own concern in the post,"These things alienate and scare people , and that not only Decelerate Cc's grow , it might lead to bills or laws against it,its possible .",

like from the things that i've seen recently , like how they wanted to violate Net Neutrality(remember the whole fiesta last year? ) , promoting racism and different kinds of phobia and hatred against people , they even took out of the nuclear deals recently that can lead to development of more nukes ! in my eyes moving backwards at this point is Very possible and all the mass media or social media & these stuff can lead to huge miss-information of Many people , as it has done in many cases(like trump's election or https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/15/technology/myanmar-facebook-genocide.html or brexit or ...) , Time's passing can be very dangerous if they use it and u dont.(them , is the people who enjoy the current currency monopoly and it is in their benefit and believe me , there are many of them and they're powerful)

What does this have to do with crypto though? Crypto aims to decentralise the whole process, so even if war breaks out etc. then crypto will be a form of currency that people flock towards because of the fact that it is decentralised.

May the government and big bankers never able to pull the strings of cryptocurrency in its roots ever! :o

I think all the questions you provide can be found on Google xD but the question do you believe blockchains are safe? I think blockchains are quite safe for some that I use and if it's not safe instead of people going to stop using it, because in the world of crypto trust is a very high regard.

Posted (edited)
On 5/31/2019 at 7:08 AM, TemporaryRed said:

hey friend ;),

I hope the principles of network neutrality will remain unbreakable, I would not want to be trapped by greedy providers. We can’t let the monopolisers take over the Internet and impose their services on us, this will kill the Internet as a means of free access to any resources. I already read a lot of opinions, like this one https://studydriver.com/net-neutrality-essay/ , and I think that it is impossible to admit a violation of principles.

Edited by Ddhe

Well, I will answer your questions in sequence: Storage where you can store currencies either on the platform you transfer your money to or into your own wallet and it will be safer to keep the currencies in your wallet, and one of the most important and most types of wallets is the security and confidence of a blockchain wallet especially that it uses two-factor authentication but it is not necessary to use The Internet can use cold wallets, and the last question about mining is its answer is that mining like miners who dig rocks and caves to extract gold as well as mining is done by solving mathematical symbols and equations and algorithms to decipher field mines and extract Latt by graphics cards and computer processors