Sign in to follow this  
TemporaryRed

New here

Featured Comment

Hey. good luck to you.
Here constantly hold cool competitions and competitions. I recommend to take part

Welcome temporaryred to Stake and the stake forum. Hope you feel welcomed here like I did and you too will surely enjoy what this site offers. If you have any questions just ask support or you can ask here too. Everyone is friendly and helpful.

I suggest you should check the Stake Discord room and telegram as they have lots of challenges and giveaways too. 

Link to their discord, you can use my link as it will help me too, https://discord.gg/eQMbkJC. (My referral) 

Good luck and enjoy! :) 

I like the games here sol yes they are fun.

On 5/27/2019 at 5:12 PM, GKD09 said:

Welcome temporaryred to Stake and the stake forum. Hope you feel welcomed here like I did and you too will surely enjoy what this site offers. If you have any questions just ask support or you can ask here too. Everyone is friendly and helpful.

I suggest you should check the Stake Discord room and telegram as they have lots of challenges and giveaways too. 

Link to their discord, you can use my link as it will help me too, https://discord.gg/eQMbkJC. (My referral) 

Good luck and enjoy! :) 

Thanks very much ! 

welcome to stake, nice to meet you
i'm sure u will be fun with stake's game and their 24/7 support. u will get many giveaway and amazing surprise during playing. hav fun. good luck,

Welcome!, gl on stake, you'll need it :P and don't forget to have fun, also if you need help stake support will help, the support here is great compared to other sites.

Welcome here in Stake community TemporaryRed. 

Yes, gambling is fun, until you don't lose big money which are then missing in your real life.

Good luck & Enjoy games, challenges and fun in chat.