Jump to content
Stake Forum

Featured Comment

 

Wondering what players that are VIP think about Stakes VIP program. 

In my opinion Stakes VIP program is 2nd to none.   

I've only been VIP for about a month and have collected RB twice and was also given a few NSA bonuses.

Truely makes me feel like a valued player.   

I can't see myself gambling anywhere else for the foreseeable future.  

 

What are your thoughts on Stakes VIP program. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The vip program is pretty cool, you will get random bonuses through your email and the rakeback oof course. You also get a direct line to the bigman himself through telegram. Of course he might not always answer but ya know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not part of the VIP program, but so far, it seems people are really liking it. The rakebacks seem to be welcomed by most people, which is a sign Stake is doing the right thing :D Let's hope this trend continues :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The rake back is nice and appreciated. I am thankful that Stake give back to the players...

My only question is this..  I have been here since Sept 2017.   I along with a few other players have wagered what I would say is a nice amount over that time . now my qusetion is, why are there noobs that just got here that have only wagered a penny compared to what me and a few other players have, yet they are coming to me telling me they are getting all these bonuses in private and they have stars.  I'm not complaining so please don't take it that way i'm just curious why someone that has wagered less get more back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

13 hours ago, MadMartingale said:

I think rakeback is wonderful  concept, makes me feel a little better about depositing. 

i fully agree!

 

also the day i got the offer for vip made me rly happy too :D

just feels like to be someone important

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never knew about this vip thing or any rules of it or how it works . Stake must have made an official announcement for this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cant put my finger on it just from memory alone... but i feel like this is almost verbatum ive seen from smtin not too long ago *shrugs..**.. maybe im imagining things”

staying on topic though ill end by saykng.... Meh .... i liked atake coupons before they started gettinf all experimental and marketing more to new users more than appreciate the olds....

Ufff this makes me wanna make a tooic soon kinda explaining what i mean... but in okay still .... am not going cray cray just yet.. soon tho i will

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its a nice bonus and perk for loyal customers and members of the Stake community for sure. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, bmg said:

The rake back is nice and appreciated. I am thankful that Stake give back to the players...

My only question is this..  I have been here since Sept 2017.   I along with a few other players have wagered what I would say is a nice amount over that time . now my qusetion is, why are there noobs that just got here that have only wagered a penny compared to what me and a few other players have, yet they are coming to me telling me they are getting all these bonuses in private and they have stars.  I'm not complaining so please don't take it that way i'm just curious why someone that has wagered less get more back.

Is it possible that they have wagered more in a shorter period?  

Otherwise, that hardly seems fair

3 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

I cant put my finger on it just from memory alone... but i feel like this is almost verbatum ive seen from smtin not too long ago *shrugs..**.. maybe im imagining things”

staying on topic though ill end by saykng.... Meh .... i liked atake coupons before they started gettinf all experimental and marketing more to new users more than appreciate the olds....

Ufff this makes me wanna make a tooic soon kinda explaining what i mean... but in okay still .... am not going cray cray just yet.. soon tho i will

I agree that seeing newer player getting the same or possibly more can be frustrating.  

Although I know they send coupons exclusively to vip player that others and new users do not receive. 

But from stakes perspective, it's quite understandable that they would want to do whatever they can to attract new players to the site.  

In my opinion it's the older players as much a the new who hang around looking for freebies (who doesn't like free)while the newer players may be more apt to deposit.    I'm not saying that's always the case though.   Just a thought. 

What I would like to see in the future is some NSA coupons for deposit matching bonuses for loyal players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, there are some good bonuses and rb amounts which is good for sure, I guess we should be glad stake gave us that option. Not every casino is that friendly with its players. I found a similar one pretty hardly and there is still a high difference between stake and it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2019 at 6:57 PM, Asscorn said:

 

Wondering what players that are VIP think about Stakes VIP program. 

In my opinion Stakes VIP program is 2nd to none.   

I've only been VIP for about a month and have collected RB twice and was also given a few NSA bonuses.

Truely makes me feel like a valued player.   

I can't see myself gambling anywhere else for the foreseeable future.  

 

What are your thoughts on Stakes VIP program. 

I am Silver VIP and there are a lot of advantages already. I can claim rake back how much times I want per day. My email bonuses much bigger than others. For example some people yesterday got 0.000006 btc or 0.0001 btc. I got 0.003 btc and b4 I got free 100$ also. Also I have a great looking star in the chat so I am feeling unique :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Wow! Good to know silver star receives higher bonus amounts then just bronze does. More incentive to try and reach that level instead of just being satisfied with the first level star.

I dont have a star (yeah ;) ) and only got 0.001btc so knowing those who have stars got 0.003btc is a good sign who want to know what benefits there are in getting to that level.

Edited by rdbase

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

do any of you guys remember the VIP email that the original VIPs got a few months ago.... 
now that was some REAL VIP treatment... none of this 5 dollar coupon bologna...... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m clueless as to what benefits VIP offers as I have only got an initial 2mBtc along with the default rakeback and nothing else thus far. 

I hope going forward, there will be more bonuses/coupons that make it all worthwhile. 

Listening to some of the VIP(s) talk about how awesome it is makes me feel as if I’m in a different scheme as the experiences does not tally. I guess we will see as it goes along...

P.S. What in God’s name is an RSA coupon?! Please help me understand the abbreviation! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

meh... it used to be awesome when there were no "VIP"s .... as in it was a unspoken thing i guess that would would just happen from time to time... now since there are ranks and stars and stuff like that.... i dont like it..... feels bad man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was very surprised and happy that I become VIP member and have an opportunity to enjoy Rakeback and other bonuses which i received two times in short period by email.

For non VIP members can I share this images with chat I received when I became VIP  member. (I hope it is not forbidden to share it.)

unnamed.jpg.8cb4ca481c4aa2d0a397e8efa66798f9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

meh... it used to be awesome when there were no "VIP"s .... as in it was a unspoken thing i guess that would would just happen from time to time... now since there are ranks and stars and stuff like that.... i dont like it..... feels bad man

Why would you think that? It is a good system to have for those who are wanting to receive some bonuses and rewards for using the site.

The only ones who wont like the vip and star rankings are users who dont play on the site very much and probably are on 5 other sites just registered to collect rains and jumping from site to site. This is used to reward the players who stick to one site and play on stake the most.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×