Stake Forum
cointikka

Will Bitcoin reach 11k by the end of June

Featured Comment

Users on trading view are predicting Bitcoin price to go upto 11k by end of june. Do you think it is possible? Has the Bull run started or another market correction is on the way next month. Please share your thoughts.

It is highly possible that bitcoin could reach over $10,000 by the end of next month. But just as I say that, the price could also drop back to $4,000 it is really uncertain at this point, but the trend is looking bullish currently.

34 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

It is highly possible that bitcoin could reach over $10,000 by the end of next month. But just as I say that, the price could also drop back to $4,000 it is really uncertain at this point, but the trend is looking bullish currently.

I agree with you on this William.  

we never know what can happen with the ups and downs in price for bitcoin.

I always try to think positively by thinking that bitcoin always has a positive trend until the end of the year. so bitcoin can certainly have a price above 11 thousand USD even though it looks very impossible. but we do not know how the market continues to transact and have influence on a daily basis.

Looking at the price movements of the past month, it seems that the BTC price at the end of June will be around 10k USD. Even though there is an opportunity to touch the 11k USD number, I think this will be more likely to occur in the following month.

it seems like it might reach that amount by then.. but i wont hold my breathe.. most likely 10 or 10.5 unless bad news come across that would slow it down a little..  im already happy where is it at rn..almost there to get back in trading.. just a few more then  i be back in the game.. been out for awhile but will be soon... 

this is a pretty interesting conversation.
I have seen a table of increase in bitcoin every month and I think to reach the price of 11 thousand is very possible even though it only has a possibility of around 20%. because 80% will definitely experience a correction so if in my opinion there will be many who sell bitcoin when correction. and that makes bitcoin go down again, but that's only a prediction.

So out 17 replies that I have read most of us are pretty much sure that the price of Bitcoin will go to $10k if not $11k. Still this is good for crypto community. If it reaches $10k or $11k by the end of june, then I think there will be a correction and that will be the best entry point for anyone. What do you guys think?

By the end of june maybe only if bitcoin would reach the price like 9500 usd or something if then yeah it has a chance to go 11000 usd

Might be abit soon for it to reach $11k USD but with Bitcoin's nature being volatile, we can never really determine what will happen in time to the price.;)

I think it's quite long to reach 11,000 maybe for the end of the year to reach that level, but if for the end of July or June I don't think it's strong enough