Stake Forum
nuuuitsjdragon

Keno - An Unbelievably Hungry Game.

Featured Comment

After playing this iconic game for awhile, I have pretty much concluded that you either need an insane amount of luck or a huge bankroll to be able to play the game at the High risk setting.

That amount of luck/bankroll goes up as you move from lesser selected tiles to the maximum at ten tiles.

Picking 6/9 is not an easy task as well - I’m assuming the variance is the highest for these 2 as there is no medium payout for you to sustain your bankroll. 

Medium however is a whole different story as it does pay for hitting 3 tiles (which happens way too often to count), helping you tank your bankroll till you hit one of the higher payouts. 

Playing at these lower settings also allows you to increase your bet size and win sizeable amounts. God forbid you ever do that in high or watch your bankroll drain away... 

I know it’s possible for the lower settings but has anyone managed to still be in profit after playing exclusively high risk? 

Let me know in the comments what are you preferred Keno settings + no. of tiles picked as well! 

It may sound odd but when I play keno I do the best on high risk and I pick 10 tiles. 

Dunno, I never end up profited when picking high risk, even when throwing like 100 rolls I end up busting deposits and stuff. Only low risk worked for me so far due to 3x100x I got last 2 days, +0.01 but still high risk ate it all right after. I guess high risk isn't for me, i should start picking normal risk for a greater than common payout which low risk gives.

i stick with 3 tiles.. med or high.. three tiles with 50x and 82x i think.,,  with high bets. . alot easier to get then more then 3 tiles.. the possibilities of getting more then 4 tiles in lvl is   low.. and also with medium... having the tiles stick together imo works better then havin it separate.. 

I personally see keno as a go big or go home type of game. I seldom play it, but when you use high risk, you can make good money from it. Also, it is probably the game that causes most people to bust. So generally, I prefer not to play it.

i like to play keno just to quickly get up a bank roll.. betting in the medium lvl 3 tiles.. all connected,..50x pay out.. betting 4k just to get 200k within 5 rolls then go to roulette

Well it is just luck and the game is just very weird sometimes its like it has a happy mode and sometimes its like nope your gonna bust everything.

Yeah its true. I have a bad series when i play everyday Keno and one week i can`t hit more than 8x multiplayer. Try to change seed refresh site and everythink without any effect

No matter what tiles/risk we pick, it is certain that everyone has had a bad streak on Keno from the comments I’ve seen... but at least we are not alone right? 

😂

On a more serious note, when the bad streak ends and you get a session whereby the right numbers are picked - results in your balance shooting up to the moon like a rocket!!!

Have faith and don’t forget to bet safe but go hard when required! 

From my experience with Keno, it can have some seriously cold streaks of losing bets even compared to most of other games during autobetting. :S

It is asif like it just keeps on evading my selected tiles. :(

I never seem to get the luck needed for this game. Almost everytime I hoped for the hundreds of multi but i just can't get it.

Unlike when i hunt for challenges, it usually come out! I wonder why lol

I never had a decent win from here and won't try aain. This game don't like me at all, almost in the same level as plinko XD