Stake Forum

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

It's way enough I think. Why even forum is paying for posting? For good posts, to create meaningful content, which will stay here, for new people to read and find it usefull, not spam. Now show me that super hero, which can post more than 20 or 40 really useful and meaningful posts every damn single day? O.o

Edited by lupandina

I think the actions of the moderators and admins in the forum are very good. because they keep the forum running as it should. so if the post is raised it will likely be too much spam, the policy that has been set is very good.

hello friends its wise things for admin to every day give some time to forum and earn,if the limit increase more often trying to abused the forum and not controlled by any body.hope its good to everyone try to sharing views and decent post for that  they reward. 

21 hours ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Does anyone think that having 10 (noob status) or even 20 (member) is too little sometimes? 

Especially if that day includes many unofficial promotions or interesting threads to comment on! 

I always thought before Hero status (1,000 posts), there should be another in-between rank for those that have managed to reach member but are not involved on a day-in, day-our basis which is almost necessary to hit Hero. 

What are your thoughts on this?

I believe that 10 posts are enough for communication on the forum, and for members there are 20 posts.

im pretty sure no recent changes have been made to this limit thing...  but lately it seems the limit is getting maxed out faster and faster for me :o

im sure its just me imaginging it tho

23 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

im pretty sure no recent changes have been made to this limit thing...  but lately it seems the limit is getting maxed out faster and faster for me :o

im sure its just me imaginging it tho

Maybe if you weren't posting pointless posts like this everyday. You are the biggest abuser of this system. Sure there are plenty of people who post similar posts, but you're the only one I've seen post four and five times on the thread adding nothing to the conversation, repeating yourself, contradicting yourself, and just adding in random pointless sentence to increase the length of the post. 

On 5/28/2019 at 10:25 AM, polor12 said:

is good where it is right now.. like DB said there will be some people that would take advantage of itl.

Either way some people seem to find a way to take advantage ! 

11 hours ago, Paecga129 said:

Either way some people seem to find a way to take advantage ! 

i know right? those people must be in some crazy low place in their lives to do something as uncouth as taking advantage  of forum PPP ugh right?

Not to say that i necessarily support @Shaniqua and her incessant posting but it’s quite admirable how she decided to take the high road instead.

In any community, there’s bound to be strifes and clashing opinions. What matters is not letting it be a bigger thing than it actually is... boom tokyo! 😁

19 minutes ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Not to say that i necessarily support @Shaniqua and her incessant posting but it’s quite admirable how she decided to take the high road instead.

In any community, there’s bound to be strifes and clashing opinions. What matters is not letting it be a bigger thing than it actually is... boom tokyo! 😁

high road? what high road? im confused and cant tell if this is a compliment or an insult in disguise?! :o

man you have 700+ posts and 100 rep! Joined almost a year ago, conrats on that by the way, you have had around 2 posts per day on average? personally I'm fine with the current 10-20 post limit, as a noob!

On 5/27/2019 at 5:21 PM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Does anyone think that having 10 (noob status) or even 20 (member) is too little sometimes? 

No, and here's why, I've never read anything on here posted by anyone where I was like "wow, that is really insightful and helpful, I sure hope I can find another 19 posts by this user." 

Seriously, see if you can find 10 really good or thoughtful posts by one person in a single day.  I think you'd be hard pressed.  Maybe that's a good idea for a contest!

I've occasionally read something insightful or funny or interesting, but most posts here are rubbish.  That's not an attack on anyone, I've had people post in my threads that my posts are absolute rubbish.  Given that Stake is paying for a lot of posts, and post counts are often a hurdle for contests, I'd be inclined to reduce the number of posts per day, or at least the number of paid per day, and the amount that counts towards your post count.  However, I do like @bmg's idea that some types of posts be excluded.

Sadly, Stake has to react to the absolute worst people.

14 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

high road? what high road? im confused and cant tell if this is a compliment or an insult in disguise?! :o

It’s just my sudden realisation of how you do not care about most negative comments/insults (from what I’ve seen). 

I believe many people have difficulty looking past these negative opinions. Regardless of whether it was a conscious choice, I personally find it admirable that you are able to do it! 

In summary, it is a compliment to this certain characteristic of yours (to ignore) but not towards your actions (post quality).

😀

1 hour ago, wry said:

No, and here's why, I've never read anything on here posted by anyone where I was like "wow, that is really insightful and helpful, I sure hope I can find another 19 posts by this user." 

Seriously, see if you can find 10 really good or thoughtful posts by one person in a single day.  I think you'd be hard pressed.  Maybe that's a good idea for a contest!

I've occasionally read something insightful or funny or interesting, but most posts here are rubbish.  That's not an attack on anyone, I've had people post in my threads that my posts are absolute rubbish.  Given that Stake is paying for a lot of posts, and post counts are often a hurdle for contests, I'd be inclined to reduce the number of posts per day, or at least the number of paid per day, and the amount that counts towards your post count.  However, I do like @bmg's idea that some types of posts be excluded.

Sadly, Stake has to react to the absolute worst people.

That was nicely elaborated.

Although I agree with you, it’s always the “wrong” side of opinion that I enjoy exploring and toying with in my mind. 

What can I say? I definitely wasn’t expecting anything lesser from you... 😛

I'm not sure if this has changed (because I never reach the max posts per day anymore), but sending a forum PM used to (or still does) count as a post too, which I requested to be fixed a long time ago. Does anyone know if it still counts as a post, or whether it has been fixed?