Can't seem to get more than 6 diamonds opened

Featured Comment

I have been playing Mines for a while now and I have been playing with anywhere from 8-11 bombs on average.  I usually play manual not auto.

I always see players getting hits that are very nice with pretty high multipliers.  I can't seem  to open  more than 6 diamonds no matter how many bombs i choose and this has been going on for weeks now with my highest multiplier being only x83 .   I play like well over 100 games of Mines a day.

Has this happened to to anyone else or does anyone have any advice for me or players with the same problem.

I stopped hunting for big mines payouts since I had trouble finding success with the 800x multiplier. I always check or ask for the rolls it took the player to hit their multiplier if its a high one. I think nobody hit a high mines multiplier in their first rolls. I also think manual is kind of more unfortunate in high multipliers ... xD Auto betting would be better for it, you dont have to watch yourself losing the whole time, you can just switch tabs and check back later.

oh bmg im sorry to hear that you havent been lucky in this game.... dont give up tho your diamond luck will turn when you least expect it... i know it will... try the random tile picker sometime s as well youu may b surprized

15 hours ago, bmg said:

I have been playing Mines for a while now and I have been playing with anywhere from 8-11 bombs on average.  I usually play manual not auto.

I always see players getting hits that are very nice with pretty high multipliers.  I can't seem  to open  more than 6 diamonds no matter how many bombs i choose and this has been going on for weeks now with my highest multiplier being only x83 .   I play like well over 100 games of Mines a day.

Has this happened to to anyone else or does anyone have any advice for me or players with the same problem.

I am too huge Mines Fanatic and I completely understand what your going through. Actually since the New Stake is when these issues your describing started occuring for me. It's this reason why I miss Old mines so much because it was great for playing manual mode and bring able to get crazy multiplers. The new mines seems to be geared away from manual mode which is dissapointing because I hate auto. 

I have mentioned this in many threads about how mines isn't the same but I don't think anyone here's me or understands except the avid players of the game. With old stake I could turn $5 into $600 but tlnow that just isn't the case anymore, it's very sad. 

So I would say to you try with auto betting a few times and see how that works out. I know it's not nearly as exciting but I get the feeling that is the only way to play the New Mines now. I haven't tried auto more than a couple times, I guess I was hoping they would improve the game but I don't think it will get any better. I have also noticed a lot more losses not only on mines but Hilo too.

16 hours ago, bmg said:

To echo the sentiments of @Babagucci, I have not been as involved in Mines since Stake 2.0 as previously, the manual random-tile mode allowed for a very smooth flow on Mines. 

I would like to get back into the game but it’s just not as enticing or even profitable anymore. 

Moreover, with this current challenge Mines is giving me a huge headache by denying me the 831x and this is not doing me any favours at all...

2 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

oh bmg im sorry to hear that you havent been lucky in this game.... dont give up tho your diamond luck will turn when you least expect it... i know it will... try the random tile picker sometime s as well youu may b surprized

I started using the random tile picker and it works a little better just not by my much.  I'm not giving up though .

6 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

oh btw bmg you may want to try playing lesser amount of bombs 6 or 7 and try opening more diamonds...  you can usethis tool to calc the payouts 
https://repl.it/M3Rc/4

Unfortunately IIt shouldn't have to be that way though Shaniqua, where he has to play a lower diamond count just to hit over 6 tiles. And obviously you are giving logical advice by suggesting this but it pisses me off that Stake has let Mines fall apart like this. However I am glad that it's not just me noticing these issues as I've been stating since beta release.

Mines needs to go back to the way it was. Frankly I don't understand how a change in graphics can completely change the way the game is functioning unless it was deliberately changed because it has become much harder to make any decent profits from the game.

21 hours ago, bmg said:

i feel yah mum, it happen same to me... kinda piss off ,got a bomb at the first one ! and many time