Dracos

Where were you, inside your country?

Featured Comment

There are many questions on the forum "Where have you been"
But there is not one post with a question: What is your favorite place in your country?
Hence the question: Where have you been, and consider the place very beautiful, cool, where would you advise people to go, or special places with which you have good memories (Inside your country)? 

My places: Lenskie-pillars and Lake Baikal  (This is Russia)
image.png.ad39bb5f76ed01df3ee004ff4cfa0725.pngimage.png.165db39d2cac49d818c1a0cafe3d22d3.png

my favorite place in my country is the forest in my own city with a beer and friends 
or same thing but with villages  but not the ones with people i am talking about those paper towns i love them  
if we talk about the most like ''beautiful place in my country'' i cant tell cuz everything seems the same way for me just a place

i am from india there are so many beautiful places one of them bellow

Agra
City in Uttar Pradesh
Agra is a city in northern India’s Uttar Pradesh state. It's home to the iconic Taj Mahal, a mausoleum built for the Mughal ruler Shah Jahan’s wife, Mumtaz Mahal (who died in childbirth in 1631). The imposing main building features a massive dome and intricately carved white marble inlaid with precious stones

tajmahal.jpg

Downtown is my favourite place.  Home is about 1 hour driving away from one of the largest cities in the world, is a city full of history, downtown is an open book of ancient history and the streets will show you old roads where conquerors and natives were fighting... it is a place where you can easily stay for days learning about my country history.  

Maybe the main reason I like downtown is because those streets full of old and second hand books where I spent hours of happiness looking for rare and first edition books.  

The fly.