Stake Forum
GoTServeD

How do you think the HiLo Game multiplier is being computed?

Featured Comment

Hello fellow stakers,

I was wondering how the multiplier is computed in this HiLo Game. I know there's a formula somewhere but I couldn't find it.

Do you guys have any idea how they compute it?

lets say I got A A A A A A K K K A card. How do to find out the computation of the multiplier

let me apply in this particular case: 6 aces. there is 13 cards  (1 to 10, J, Q and K) so you can hit A+A since your starting card is an A already, 1 each 13 times avarage. This will have a payout of 13x -1% = 12,87x payout.

Allright, you have 12,87x payout and your A+A. But you want to bet "=" again, how to calculate this payout? 

(13x13)-1% = 169 - 1% = 167,31

Notice that 13x13 is the probability of winning two "=" bets in a row. And you can apply such calculation to basically any case, because this is exactly how the game will do your payout. 

10 minutes ago, luizoruivo said:

let me apply in this particular case: 6 aces. there is 13 cards  (1 to 10, J, Q and K) so you can hit A+A since your starting card is an A already, 1 each 13 times avarage. This will have a payout of 13x -1% = 12,87x payout.

Allright, you have 12,87x payout and your A+A. But you want to bet "=" again, how to calculate this payout? 

(13x13)-1% = 169 - 1% = 167,31

Notice that 13x13 is the probability of winning two "=" bets in a row. And you can apply such calculation to basically any case, because this is exactly how the game will do your payout. 

does this information found in the site? I have been looking for this but I seem not to find it. 

23 minutes ago, GoTServeD said:

does this information found in the site? I have been looking for this but I seem not to find it. 

Actually no, I will try to hit 2 "=" in a row to prove if my calc is right. This is taking me a lot of time, I will hunt this multiplier later, than edit this post with the result xD.

6 minutes ago, GoTServeD said:

It's not in the site. Most players here compute it before hunting stuff or learn it by experience :)

Sometimes when you play it too much, you're gonna know on a whim what will come next. :)

On 5/29/2019 at 5:35 PM, luizoruivo said:

Actually no, I will try to hit 2 "=" in a row to prove if my calc is right. This is taking me a lot of time, I will hunt this multiplier later, than edit this post with the result xD.

i look forward to seeing your result gl:)

I do not care how the multiplier is calculated. I am pretty sure I will never hit that combo anyway. I rather stick to my 181x or 2147x by hiting 3 or for aces in a row with an extra random.

Posted (edited)

Well it is basically normal math calculation on how much cards are HIGHER and LOWER than respective showed card to your game.

Edit: Based on those probabilistic chances are taking in count and provide you the specific value on the screen -1% house edge.

Edited by DreamStage

man i  wish i was good in the math.. i just know that it times of value from the previous card .. first one os 12x secound doubles up 24x then quad and so forth.. but have another that is different card is whole different multiplier.. is a very rare getting 4 or 5 k's or aces in row like that.. but when it does the high multiplier is crazy to see. hopefully i get to see that one in my hand., 

On 5/29/2019 at 9:35 AM, luizoruivo said:

you can use madcoin's hilo bot to hit the things᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ you want btw will make your life much easier

On 6/12/2019 at 4:58 AM, polor12 said:

man i  wish i was good in the math.. i just know that it times of value from the previous card .. first one os 12x secound doubles up 24x then quad and so forth.. but have another that is different card is whole different multiplier.. is a very rare getting 4 or 5 k's or aces in row like that.. but when it does the high multiplier is crazy to see. hopefully i get to see that one in my hand., 

You can also calculate some of those multipliers as chances from dice, then it will probabily be same chance.

Switching cards will not affect the outcome of the final role btw ;)

Even if you do hit those rare cards the role will be the same just the chances will change for you ;)

Edited by DreamStage