DanielTrying

Which food cuts off your hungry

Featured Comment

I'm on a diet and I'd like to know if you have any secrets to avoiding pasta and sugary juice when you're hungry 

images.jpg

Edited by DanielTrying

I drink coffee without sugar and milk , keeps me warm and full of energy also helps me to burn body fat. I drink 4 to 5 times a day. 

32 minutes ago, cointikka said:

I drink coffee without sugar and milk , keeps me warm and full of energy also helps me to burn body fat. I drink 4 to 5 times a day. 

I agree, when you drink coffee without sugar, you don’t feel like eating at all.

On 5/29/2019 at 4:37 PM, barbaris said:

I am helped by cigarettes, but this is not the best way and not the most useful.:D

This literally made me laugh.  While it is definitely not an ideal "diet" idea, I agree that smoking does help curb the appetite.  I also find that coffee without sugar lessens my appetite.

Sweet drinks such as packaged syrups and juices, soft drinks, and milk drinks, including high calories. Instead, try drinks like fruit juices that have natural sugar from fruits. Water is also better to consume because it does not have added sugar. That way, you don't need to reduce the amount of food that is too much by reducing the calorie consumption of sugary drinks.

Hello my friends I hope you are well.
You know nowadays with the internet everything is possible and when you don't know something google is your best friend.
I advise you to look on google and you will find everything you need or advice on what to eat.

Good luck for your diet because it does not crack especially.

Good day my friends.

For me smoothie works good as it keeps me going on my task after drinking and keeps me full. Just choose your fruits and veggies thats suites your need for your diet. Their are superfood that will help you a lot to stop craving for food. One of them is maca root and you can add it up to smoothie.

I was tired for a period of harsh fevers, but recently I followed a diet that includes all foods with a small amount, more meals, and a lack of weight in this month 5 kg. More importantly, stay away from fried foods and sugar does not exceed the amount of a tablespoon of tea per day