Stake Forum
luizoruivo

Opinions on Masternode

Featured Comment

I actually never used any Masternode, so I'm almost completely ignorant of this subject.

I'm coming here to ask for help from those who have more experience. I would like to know your opinions on these questions:

Is it worth it?
Have you ever used one?
Would you recommend it to someone?
What are the dangers or negatives?

I will read all the answers and try to learn the most from them. 😉

It is worth it only if you are investing a huge amount if pennies then just leave it xD

Yes i used the BRO masternode

Umm only to touch guys. 

I don't actually know there is no danger in these. 

In theory, the process resembles mining - masternod adds a new block to the blockchain and gets a fixed reward. But there are differences.

In masternod does not play the role of luck. The network rewards nodes that have not received a payout longer than the rest.

The need for more modern equipment and the most powerful video cards and ASIC-devices disappears. With the launch of the master computer will handle the average computer.

But to use masternod requires large guarantee amounts, for example for Dash it is 1000 dash ~ 170k $ and in sutay you will receive about $ 70.

i wish you'd share some information about them as well as asking if they're useful! what's a masternode? is it specific to only one crypto or many have it? can anybody plz share some articles about them? thanks in advance!

14 hours ago, bnd007 said:

is it specific to only one crypto or many have it? can anybody plz share some articles about them? thanks in advance!

No its not specific to just one of the cryptos many have masternodes and price vartie you can just search about it on google if you really want to know about it.