gougou

Advertise your country to visit you for holidays

Featured Comment

Heya guys ,my country is GREECE.In summer mostly is a small paradise. Because i like travelling a lot i wanted to  ask you if you can advertsie you country and fill your comment with a picture of you paradise in your country, so i sent these 3 pics from a place i love named Antipaxoi and it is under Corfu island

antipaxoi 3.jpg

antipaxoi 2.jpg

antipaxoi.jpg

Edited by gougou | all-caps-title

wow its superb nature nice to  see the picture,appreciate your idea to exchange the knowledge sharing each others about the worlds best places what was not known by the us.

i am also post some of places of india  and little about the pics

Jaipur
City in Rajasthan
Jaipur is the capital of India’s Rajasthan state. It evokes the royal family that once ruled the region and that, in 1727, founded what is now called the Old City, or “Pink City” for its trademark building color. At the center of its stately street grid (notable in India) stands the opulent, colonnaded City Palace complex. With gardens, courtyards

Rishikesh
City in Uttarakhand
Rishikesh is a city in India’s northern state of Uttarakhand, in the Himalayan foothills beside the Ganges River. The river is considered holy, and the city is renowned as a center for studying yoga and meditation. Temples and ashrams (centers for spiritual studies) line the eastern bank around Swarg Ashram, a traffic-free, alcohol-free and vegetarian

Agra
City in Uttar Pradesh
Agra is a city in northern India’s Uttar Pradesh state. It's home to the iconic Taj Mahal, a mausoleum built for the Mughal ruler Shah Jahan’s wife, Mumtaz Mahal (who died in childbirth in 1631). The imposing main building features a massive dome and intricately carved white marble inlaid with precious stones.

Jaipur.jpg

Rishikesh.jpg

tajmahal.jpg

Edited by rajamishra

9 minutes ago, rajamishra said:

wow its superb nature nice to  see the picture,appreciate your idea to exchange the knowledge sharing each others about the worlds best places what was not known by the us.

i am also post some of places of india  and little about the pics

Jaipur
City in Rajasthan
Jaipur is the capital of India’s Rajasthan state. It evokes the royal family that once ruled the region and that, in 1727, founded what is now called the Old City, or “Pink City” for its trademark building color. At the center of its stately street grid (notable in India) stands the opulent, colonnaded City Palace complex. With gardens, courtyards

Rishikesh
City in Uttarakhand
Rishikesh is a city in India’s northern state of Uttarakhand, in the Himalayan foothills beside the Ganges River. The river is considered holy, and the city is renowned as a center for studying yoga and meditation. Temples and ashrams (centers for spiritual studies) line the eastern bank around Swarg Ashram, a traffic-free, alcohol-free and vegetarian

Agra
City in Uttar Pradesh
Agra is a city in northern India’s Uttar Pradesh state. It's home to the iconic Taj Mahal, a mausoleum built for the Mughal ruler Shah Jahan’s wife, Mumtaz Mahal (who died in childbirth in 1631). The imposing main building features a massive dome and intricately carved white marble inlaid with precious stones.

Jaipur.jpg

Rishikesh.jpg

tajmahal.jpg

Wow, I really like India because this is a country with a very special construction architecture. I will travel to your country on the nearest day, hope I can see its beauty.

On 5/30/2019 at 6:21 PM, gougou said:

Heya guys ,my country is GREECE.In summer mostly is a small paradise. Because i like travelling a lot i wanted to  ask you if you can advertsie you country and fill your comment with a picture of you paradise in your country, so i sent these 3 pics from a place i love named Antipaxoi and it is under Corfu island

antipaxoi 3.jpg

antipaxoi 2.jpg

antipaxoi.jpg

wooow, the view is spectacular! 😍 i hope to visit Greece this summer too 

Here's a small contribution from me! :D

Serbia doesn't have such amazing beaches, but we can offer some amazing viewpoints for all of you that enjoy hiking! ;) If you are nature lover, check this out!

Uvac canyon
image.png

Tara mountain
image.png

...or maybe you prefer more dramatic ones? In that case there's - Suva mountain
image.png

Speaking of turquoise waters...
Krupaj
image.png

And something completely opposite - Djavolja varos with specific rock formations!
image.png

And than finishing the day with tasting some of the homemade wines in some of the Vojvodina's vineyards and wineries! 🍷
image.png

here in Brazil we have many sights, I know very little because the country is very big, I want to know many still, these are some photos that I would like to know, Rio de Janeiro and Bonito. I would like to see images of many people's countries here, I loved this post parabens! 

images.jpeg

morro-do-corcovado-parque-nacional-da-tijuca-media.jpg

images (1).jpeg

Gougou, it's beautiful indeed. :x 

I visited Antipaxos island last year, and it looks even prettier in person with that magical Ionian blue color. The crowd is the only thing that ruins the perfect picture (irony considering there are like 50 inhabitants, but massive tourism did its part). :)

As for Serbia, Marija really described it all with those beautiful pics. 

I'd just like to mention the beautiful Drina river and house on the rock:

image.png

A nice article of story behind this house: http://www.serbia.com/the-unbelievable-story-behind-the-drina-house/

Serbia is a country of beautiful rivers and waterfalls. I don't want to spam here, but you can check some of these treasures on this page: :D

https://www.serbia.com/see-serbias-amazing-waterfalls-60-seconds/ 

Portugal. Porto its my home town, full of historic buildings and a river with no other place on earth. And if you like pure nature go to Açores, the greener place on earth full of volcanic hide outs and hot springs.

P1050293.JPG

P1050624.JPG

P1050631.JPG

P1050839.JPG

P1050334.JPG

Hey, Im from Latvia ( Ventspils but i will show you some pics from Riga the most beatuful city 

And one more thing people dont know but Latvia hase got the most expensive bridge in the world.1st pic you can see.

In the 3rd pick you see a statue of a women holdin 3 stars which presens the tree baltic states (Igaunia,Lietuva and Lavia) If you see the statue pleaz dont climb on it you will get in jail for that thats like our heart if you touch it you will 1000% get arested and you will hawe to deal with police. :)❤️ 

xd.jpg

xd 2.jpg

3 starts.jpg