Stake Forum
oliver77

Augmented Reality

Featured Comment

Augmented Reality is an incredibly useful tool in everyday affairs. Arrange the new furniture in your home and see how it fits to your interior. Focus in unfamiliar places, even without looking at the map. Augmented reality opens up opportunities that you haven’t imagined, and helps you to do everyday things in completely new ways. They have never been so interesting.

More about augmented reality - https://itechcraft.com/augmented-reality-app-development/

Umm this is another thing of 3d home design which is very popular and there have been many copies of them and this is another one i guess. 

15 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

Seems interesting. I've heard of the term "Augmented Reality", but never thought about what it actually means. I will read up more about it :) It is an area still very new to me at this point.

Augmented reality is pretty much having some image or video which is superimposed on your normal view of the world..

example google glasses were augmented reality whereas occulus rift is virtual reality (totally taking your reality virtual)

augmented means changed but not not completely different 

I usually use Sketchup and Autocad for these due to my course though. I never heard of the term augmented reality before, it intrigues me, gonna look it up when i'm free xD