oliver77

Augmented Reality

Featured Comment

Augmented Reality is an incredibly useful tool in everyday affairs. Arrange the new furniture in your home and see how it fits to your interior. Focus in unfamiliar places, even without looking at the map. Augmented reality opens up opportunities that you haven’t imagined, and helps you to do everyday things in completely new ways. They have never been so interesting.

More about augmented reality - https://itechcraft.com/augmented-reality-app-development/

Seems interesting. I've heard of the term "Augmented Reality", but never thought about what it actually means. I will read up more about it :) It is an area still very new to me at this point.

Umm this is another thing of 3d home design which is very popular and there have been many copies of them and this is another one i guess. 

15 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

Seems interesting. I've heard of the term "Augmented Reality", but never thought about what it actually means. I will read up more about it :) It is an area still very new to me at this point.

Augmented reality is pretty much having some image or video which is superimposed on your normal view of the world..

example google glasses were augmented reality whereas occulus rift is virtual reality (totally taking your reality virtual)

augmented means changed but not not completely different 

I usually use Sketchup and Autocad for these due to my course though. I never heard of the term augmented reality before, it intrigues me, gonna look it up when i'm free xD 

On 5/30/2019 at 10:03 PM, oliver77 said:

Augmented Reality is an incredibly useful tool in everyday affairs. Arrange the new furniture in your home and see how it fits to your interior. Focus in unfamiliar places, even without looking at the map. Augmented reality opens up opportunities that you haven’t imagined, and helps you to do everyday things in completely new ways. They have never been so interesting.

More about augmented reality - https://itechcraft.com/augmented-reality-app-development/

Yes, an interesting opportunity to experiment - I like it, I'll take note of this service, in the near future it will be useful to me.

The Augmented Reality Powered Event Designing App is a revolutionary solution in the event tech industry. The app offers our clients a unique experience of creating a design for events. The AR enabled app minimises the effort of a compelling visualisation and improving customer experience.

This one of a kind app gives pure graphics with embedded reality elements for an amazing customer experience.

Yeah the 3D thing designs and stuff ? It's really convenient to design in a way that you can look at it in more realistic way other than just rough representations.

Have not seen the video but I think both are interesting combinations. 
Augmented Reality is more exciting than Virtual reality...  both are different things entirely — Virtual Reality field of view is fully immersive while Argumented Reality is somewhat partial and doesn't obstruct view of real world. 

I imagine that one day you and I will be able to interact with our virtual BitCoins on AR technologies. We could also buy and sell virtual goods like we would normally do on our phones and laptops.  
My favorite AR is HoloLens. It's an excellent piece of tech but expensive ($4000). I guess price will come down with time. 

Cryptocurrency will benefit Both AR and VR than traditional currencies

Posted (edited)

Augmented reality is an design where you will be able to design 3D image.. Augmented reality dont bring something true....but you can easily make unbelievable designed by augmented... Basically for home 3D design people use it...

On 5/30/2019 at 8:03 PM, oliver77 said:

By the way,thank you for share this as your this topic introduced augmented reality to people clearly and make curious to know about it😌

Edited by Salsa

On 5/30/2019 at 3:03 PM, oliver77 said:

That's a very nice one very very impressive

I agree wiht your opinion that Augmented reality is a future for almost all industries including interior design. When I made the design of my home with http://interior-design.cy/ their designers have used Unreal Engine to show me how my home will look like. Impressive technology. You can walk theorugh your rooms, take different things and put them on other places.