Stake Forum
neich

Fav. Browser?

Featured Comment

meanwhile I've tried a few different browsers for stakes, but somehow everyone has their own mistakes.

Actually, I had decided on firefox. Meanwhile, I notice this error: If I play a manual on keno and write directly afterwards in chat(while keno is rolling), my next wager is automatically reset to 0 and my cursor jumps into the wager bar.

Does anyone have similar experiences?

Or which browser turned out to be the best for you?

Just now, neich said:

quick answers! thanks! :D

i used chrome earlier too but i cant remember why i got rid of it. 

Opera was just poop on anything for me so im sure that i dont give it a second try. 

True, Opera becomes laggy sometimes to me aswel, also chrome is easier and much more comfortable to use than firefox, at least, for me.:D

While I was using Google Chrome on my tablet, I was facing similar issue whenever I was playing Dice. I switched to Brave browser, the problem got resolved to a certain extent. Now my cursor is not dancing on the screen anymore.  When I am playing on my laptop, I am not facing any screen issue. There only a lagging issue on the website. I

Might be a small screen compatibility issue on stake.com, while playing.

I;m used to using chrome. I've been using this for years now and haven't actually tried playing on a different browser. Hell my android phone even opens up chrome when I play stake there ahha

I used to use fox but then idkn why i swiched to chrome since then im always on it no lagg nothing maby some time but thats just becose of owerheating broblem.Except for chrome and fox i dont know any other im too lazzy to search. :D

Yololife222 ❤️ 

Of course chrome like no doubt because it is smooth and very very compatible with stake and the forum of stake.

I used Firefox before but I encountered a bug when clicking names there (I don't remember if the bug was a browser bug or Stake site bug) so I switched to Chrome, I stick to Chrome now. Sometimes I use Opera when playing in my alt account. Everything is fine using Chrome except the freezing whenever the chat is on full speed because of rains. 😂

I've really started to like Brave browser, i love that it has automatically adblock implemented into the browser, fast, and takes less ram than firefox or chrome

2 minutes ago, jinz said:

I used Firefox before but I encountered a bug when clicking names there (I don't remember if the bug was a browser bug or Stake site bug) so I switched to Chrome, I stick to Chrome now. Sometimes I use Opera when playing in my alt account. Everything is fine using Chrome except the freezing whenever the chat is on full speed because of rains. 😂

ok this one i never noticed..

so many ppl say chrome so ill try it 

For those who are using Chrome and haven’t tried Brave, support the actual product of the BAT team and push the crypto-wave forward! 

You will be inclined to love it just as much as  Google Chrome as the Brave browser is actually running Chrome’s engine underneath, whilst integrating innovative features with the Brave UI. 

There is almost no learning curve at all when it comes to Brave as you are able to use all your favourite themes, extensions and custom settings from Chrome. 

I cannot rave about it enough, so much so that I’m also using it for my MAC/iPhone instead of Safari! 😀

27 minutes ago, neich said:

ok this one i never noticed..

The bug I was referring was way before Stake's birthday and most users experienced it if I remember correctly.

I have no specific or preferred browser. depends what device I am using I use safari, google chrome, brave,... never had any issue before with any of the browsers I used to play on stake