Stake Forum
neich

Fav. Browser?

Featured Comment

I know of a browser that i found when it was in beta. This browser can connect to different ip addresses per tab, as well as save different sets of cookies per session. and you cave a different session with its own cookies and proxy connection per tab in the same window. very useful for certain things. 

I always use Google Chrome for both mobile and also on my laptop. It seems to be best suited to playing Stake and doing other internet things for me. :D

I use google chrome and there are no problems. If you have problems with any site, then it is not always the fault of the browser. I advise you to search the Internet for a solution to your problem, and not immediately go to reinstall the browser.

hello neich chrome at present the best browser for all sites,another positive thing is  chrome has more addons inbuilt so not worried for any site can open without any updates.

I used to use 3 browsers between Opera, Google Chrome and Brave, but for the best in my opinion is Opera with a free VPN feature, because in my country gambling is not allowed

I prefer Chrome last few years. I like option to have few different chrome accounts opened in few windows at same time, so I can be logged in few different my accounts in same site at same time :D

On 5/30/2019 at 7:02 PM, coeghacked said:

i used brave for playing stake :) it's easy and smoothly

well, brave is based on or is chrome based is it not? 
ill g have to try stake on brave, i have brave bnut not yet tride stajke on it

My favourite browser to use is google chrome. It is mainly for the sole fact that it runs smoothly all the time and also I have all of my history and logins. I do sometimes also use safari on my Iphone. Which is decent but it is a lot better on google chrome in my opinion :)

On 5/30/2019 at 10:11 PM, neich said:

meanwhile I've tried a few different browsers for stakes, but somehow everyone has their own mistakes.

Actually, I had decided on firefox. Meanwhile, I notice this error: If I play a manual on keno and write directly afterwards in chat(while keno is rolling), my next wager is automatically reset to 0 and my cursor jumps into the wager bar.

Does anyone have similar experiences?

Or which browser turned out to be the best for you?

i have try many different browser firefox ,chrome, cococ, yandex, opera, yandex even brave .... internet explorer .. all work pretty good at the first time but then after a while there some baf stuff happen like,.,,, recaptcha , lag, slow , gmail, or blahblah .... 

after all i using chrome ,... and it work pretty good now without any problem, so my anwser is chrome ...but i heard that if someone dont wanna get track or private stuff or blablahh idk better use firefox cuz chrome from google ... and blahblah idk