Stake Forum
neich

Fav. Browser?

Featured Comment

On 5/30/2019 at 10:11 PM, neich said:

meanwhile I've tried a few different browsers for stakes, but somehow everyone has their own mistakes.

Actually, I had decided on firefox. Meanwhile, I notice this error: If I play a manual on keno and write directly afterwards in chat(while keno is rolling), my next wager is automatically reset to 0 and my cursor jumps into the wager bar.

Does anyone have similar experiences?

Or which browser turned out to be the best for you?

i have try many different browser firefox ,chrome, cococ, yandex, opera, yandex even brave .... internet explorer .. all work pretty good at the first time but then after a while there some baf stuff happen like,.,,, recaptcha , lag, slow , gmail, or blahblah .... 

after all i using chrome ,... and it work pretty good now without any problem, so my anwser is chrome ...but i heard that if someone dont wanna get track or private stuff or blablahh idk better use firefox cuz chrome from google ... and blahblah idk

i've been using chrome and havent had any troubles that i've noticed. For me the quality of my own connection was an issue, bets getting canceled, chat messages not showing up, etc...

ty all for your replies. 

after 2 weeks now i just choosed chrome to stay on it. for now its working without any problem

i hope this will keep stay

3 hours ago, neich said:

ty all for your replies. 

after 2 weeks now i just choosed chrome to stay on it. for now its working without any problem

i hope this will keep stay

did you ever try the brave browser though i think its worth a shot, if you havent give it one finalal push at making it happen, its my new fav FASTEST one i  kid you not.

On 6/2/2019 at 1:03 AM, Shaniqua said:

well, brave is based on or is chrome based is it not? 

Brave and chrome are two different browsers there are no relationships between then at all. Brave posts their user tokens for using the browser tho 

4 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

did you ever try the brave browser though i think its worth a shot, if you havent give it one finalal push at making it happen, its my new fav FASTEST one i  kid you not.

Do you earn anything from brav for watch some advertising yet? 

Not that i know of, never used firefox or any other browsers beside google chrome it's the best fit for me, even though it makes my laptop lag so much..

Not complaining it's a 5 year old laptop 😂

Fast experiences like google chrome are the best that I find. Does anyone even use Internet explorer anymore? I find that it's dead slow when using their browser, it actually hurts using it because of how bad it is. They have not evolved yet.

I do use Safari for everything including stake. It's the best browser, but only when you have a Mac. I would not recommend Safari for Windows. I also have Chrome installed on my computer and recently I see errors when even loading Stake for some reason. Very weird, but there is really no reason to use other browsers when you are on Mac because they ran slower. On Windows I heard there is a new version of firefox which is like back to basics browser, very light and fast like they used to be at the beginning. I need to try that for sure. 

I am using the brave browser and I haven't had any complaints about it. It runs on chromium, but has an integrated ad+cookie shield.

look at their site for more information about the browser itself :)

I mostly prefer chrome if am on computer. 

If am on phone, I use the default Samsung browser.

Best thing about chrome is it lags so less and is important because my PC has less ram.

Using it on Firefox is kinda repulsive since I use Firefox for fast browsing and I don't want to bust in that fast speed lol

I used to have Firefox for everything, but a few months back I changed to Chrome and I am quite happy I did so. I noticed a significant improvement on Stake using Chrome (faster, less errors etc).