Stake Forum
cointikka

State three games that you play everyday and why?

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

It's has been a month that I have started playing games on Stake, not all of them are my favourite. These three are my favourite and the reason is higher return, easy, fast, numerous probability and graphics. 

1. Dice
  2. Plinko
  3. Mines

What do you think what are your's and why?

Edited by cointikka

What game is your number 2? Opinion sounds like a fun gambling game! But ive looked for days and cant seem to find it on stake :(

With the ones i can see though, id say my favorite are plinko, mines, dice, and keno. Why because i have won the most on these games and have had the most fun. 

1 hour ago, blueprints said:

What game is your number 2? Opinion sounds like a fun gambling game! But ive looked for days and cant seem to find it on stake :(

With the ones i can see though, id say my favorite are plinko, mines, dice, and keno. Why because i have won the most on these games and have had the most fun. 

Sorry about the mistake (autocorrect did this) it is Plinko.

Here's mine :

1 HiLo

2 Plinko

3 Limbo

HiLo and Plinko for profit. Then Limbo, hunting the 1 million multiplier using rains I received. It would be great if I hit that using what I get from rain. 😄

Mine would be mines plinko only and nothing else because these games finish quick and are fun to play in my head

Posted (edited)

Well first and foremost each day I will never fail to play Hi-Lo as it is a very exciting but ocassionally super frustrating game for me.

Then followed by Dice where I tend to look for high multipliers such as 100x.

Hmm as to a third game, I would say it to be Plinko since I like to hunt for the 1000x multiplier for it too. :)

Edited by Etude

1.blackjack

2.dice

3.roulette

Because I hadnt have any luck on plinko so had to move to other games which I had some better luck playing or I would be dead broke by now. : \

Prety much like you i ussually play: 

1. - Hilo 100% all day ewery day there hasent been a day where i hawent betted on it.

2.- Dice to recover all or to rip all

3.- Mines to chase some bigg x and damage my nerve sistem :D 

Yololife222 #StakeForLife ❤️