Stake Forum
RIkosol

House or apartment

Featured Comment

hi , It's depends what purpose are you following and where are you going to settle . If you are living in a big city like New York or Singapure ,the apartments is the best solution .But if you have the opportunity to buy a house , of course the second choose has more benefits . Personally  I bought two bedroom apartment in Avenue South Residence located in the centre of Singapore . I have made a choose and searched for the  best and reliable option. Finally I have got an apartment from this company   https://www.avenue-south-residence.com.sg  . I am very happy because It is fully consistent with my wishes and needs.

Take the house, privacy is important.  Do you like pets?  There is another reason.  Not monthly maintenance payments.  To be honest, I have never live in an apartment, I can`t tell...  Good luck.

I have house and apartament, but i choice to live in house. Apartment i give for rent. House is better to live if you have family and kids. There is quiet have a place where childrens can play safe. We have dog too. She hate apartments. But i like my apartment too. Maybe some day my kids go there to live and make party with friends. But i'm old for neiborths screaming. 

it depends on various criteria, for example:

1) If you want to hear your neighbours and let them hear everything you do

2) if you dont want to do work outside (mowing the lawn n stuff like that)

3) if you want  a smaller place for yourself 

Then get an apartment

I would settle with getting a house if you can afford it because there has been many people saying the amount of money you pay for renting an apartment you would eventually be able to afford to purchase a house. And at this point you would own it and with an apartment you do not but still paid the same amount in payments of rent and insurance costs.

in my opinion it is better to buy a house because it can be used for the duration. if you buy a house you will not need to pay a monthly rental fee because we already bought it. and also you will be more comfortable at home than in the apartment...

I'd say house if you got enough to buy it with :)

Don't think of it as an expense, better to think about having it as an investment :)

Why? Because the value of land ONLY appreciates so it is some kind of investment in a long run too.

I think a house it better. Only for the sole fact that you can potentially own it... To be fair I don't really know that much difference but I say because you can own one lol