Stake Forum
nattekut

Hitting a large multiplier and still not happy!!!

Featured Comment

Did you ever had that feeling of hitting a large or even huge multiplier and get excited but within 5 minutes get a way less excited?

I had that feeling several times. 

I once had the privilege to hit 1000x on plinko 3 times within 24 hours. I got excited more every time I hit that 1000x but afterwards I realised that even after hitting 3 times 1000x I still was in a huge loss.

Even after hitting a 42,000x on hilo I still was feeling bad. Even if that bet made me 0.18BTC I still was in a 0.11BTC loss for that session. So I got excited hitting it but afterwards I fell of the cloud and realised that I just recovered some of my losses. 

But the biggest disappointment happened to me a couple weeks ago. I was playing hilo by using the bot. I decided to chase 4 kings with J as start. Max multiplier to hit was 9k but even with a J or Q in between it would be a multiplier of 3-4-5K. so I entered the pattern 4444 with J as start entered my basebet at 10k satoshi and started the bot. I had 0.05BTC to spend on that pattern. I was thinking why not. so I activated the bot and went out for a smoke and played some soccer with my son. After an hour I got back inside opened the bot window and went through the roof. I saw my pattern got hit and that it were 4 king for the highest multiplier of 9000x. So I was thrilled I fcking hit a 0.9BTC win. But suddenly I noticed I fckng forgot to switch currency from LTC to BTC. Still it was a nice hit but guys..... 0.9LTC , such a disappointment. 

Have you ever had the same like me? Did you ever thought you hit the lot and then noticed you were betting another currency?

Indeed hitting a large multiplier is good but it wont feel good if you won like 2000 or 3000 satoshis and the multiplier is like 1000z or something.

7 hours ago, nattekut said:

Did you ever had that feeling of hitting a large or even huge multiplier and get excited but within 5 minutes get a way less excited?

I had that feeling several times. 

I once had the privilege to hit 1000x on plinko 3 times within 24 hours. I got excited more every time I hit that 1000x but afterwards I realised that even after hitting 3 times 1000x I still was in a huge loss.

Even after hitting a 42,000x on hilo I still was feeling bad. Even if that bet made me 0.18BTC I still was in a 0.11BTC loss for that session. So I got excited hitting it but afterwards I fell of the cloud and realised that I just recovered some of my losses. 

But the biggest disappointment happened to me a couple weeks ago. I was playing hilo by using the bot. I decided to chase 4 kings with J as start. Max multiplier to hit was 9k but even with a J or Q in between it would be a multiplier of 3-4-5K. so I entered the pattern 4444 with J as start entered my basebet at 10k satoshi and started the bot. I had 0.05BTC to spend on that pattern. I was thinking why not. so I activated the bot and went out for a smoke and played some soccer with my son. After an hour I got back inside opened the bot window and went through the roof. I saw my pattern got hit and that it were 4 king for the highest multiplier of 9000x. So I was thrilled I fcking hit a 0.9BTC win. But suddenly I noticed I fckng forgot to switch currency from LTC to BTC. Still it was a nice hit but guys..... 0.9LTC , such a disappointment. 

Have you ever had the same like me? Did you ever thought you hit the lot and then noticed you were betting another currency?

OMG I am Soo sorry for your mistake, I can just picture it, you returning to your computer to see the big win, jumping up and down, screaming and then all of a sudden your you get that nervous feeling in the pit of your stomach as you realize the tragedy you just encountered. Lol..funny but not funny, sorry to hear that but on the bright side you did make a $100

Well never happened to me yet xD

I prefer to play with a single currency and when I do that I prefer to keep other balances as zero.

You shouldn't lose your excitement of hitting a huge multiplier because even if you are in loss, you still achieved an achievement of hitting such a huge multiplier.

It's okay to feel sad but you need to consider your options to minimise future losses as if you go on losing, it will become a depressing sport :D

So enjoy gambling and bet what you can afford to lose ;)

most likely the reason is how your bankroll goes, and starts gradually descending from the high multiplier., and hoping it will hit again before 0 balance,, that happens alot

It has never happened to me, but I can only imagine how disappointed you must be only to win big, but realise you were betting in the wrong currency. It could also be a good thing if you lose, because you would have lost less than you thought you did.

dammmmmn bro that is a complete soul breaker! if that happened to me i'd smash the keyboard and sit alone in sorrow for a day. it's just that situations like this mess with me too much and i cant handle them so i either avoid betting more than i cant avoid and be careless or pay extreme attention to stuff like this, but the result is a boring flow of gambling with a bit profit every now and then :D

I have experienced disappointment because I got a big payout but it was wrong to install a blance bet that should be 0.0001 to be 0.00001 even though the profit generated could reach 1.5 :( for wrong crypto currency betting maybe a few days ago I wanted eth betting but when I checked it was doge and this was a very painful blow in my heart :(

same here bro, hitting 1000x 3 times in 24 hour with 1000sat 2000sat 3000sat and so much lose and over 1000 rolls only hit 26x 1times. after that days plinko become monster and 0.2 plinhole like blackhole :(

To be honest It kinda depends on how much my base bet is. If it is anything less than 250 then I don't get that excited. But anything more then I am happy lol

I think that may be do to the fact that with winning comes along a big amount of stress with that win.  Well at least it does for me anyway.

Yeah, there is nothing more disappointing than finally hitting a big multi you were gunning for to  only lose it all in the commotion afterwards. It nullifies the epic win, in my opinion. :( 

Gotta play it smart and learn from those mistakes... At least I do.

Best.

Shiest

"Scared money don't make money"

lol... i believe this is the gamblers folley and it would be called "GREED" =))  punch him in the nuts, an take wheel!  Im quite sure you could even win a million bucks on some 1000x an you would just be wishing you had twice or three times the bet instead or something of the stort.....    we always want what we dont have, an once we have it, we want something else... variety is the key to stimulation -_-