I think Limbo has better chance than dice

SovietDoggo

Featured Comment

I consistently hit 100x on limbo more than dice by a good amount and it's a new and refreshing game to play other than it so I think it's a really good game mode, i've gotten 500x in a few rolls and 10x back to back. It's a good replacement for chartbet too, which was to slow and this is instant.ย 

Limbo is far better than dice as the chances of getting 50x plus frequently is more than dice and sometimes get 1000x to 5000x all of a sudden when trying 10x-30x. This is much much better than dice as I never wonย above 200x in dice on stake.

Actually, I think the calculations for hitting a specific payout of dice is almost the same as Limbo.

The only difference is Limbo has 1 side and Dice as 2 sides of hitting a specific payout.

Limbo, you don't have to give yourself the headache of which side will the payout come from.

But it is definitely the same strategic calculations.

Yeah limbo has a better chance of giving us money than dice has because dice has 9900x as the max and limbo has till a million.

I think your seed is just luckier for Limbo then it is for Dice!

I on the other hand, canโ€™t seem to hit anything for Limbo to save my life... (only managed a 20k once to win the ETH challenge) but other than that Iโ€™veย been mainly drawing blanks.

Weโ€™ll have to see where it goes from here...

probably limbo works good for you rather then dice.. as for me i can actually hit the 1000x in a good amount of rolls with just 100 sat as base bet.. and slowly increase the bet after it hits 4 times.. doing pretty good at.. not going to change that routine.. but i wont do it unless my bankroll at least 10k in any coin..ย 

to be honest the ratio in getting a high pay in limbo is aย  lot less than getting a high payout on dice.. even thought limbo max is 1mil and dice is only 9900x.. is easier to get 9900x then 1mil.. the percentage speaks for it self.. and all the challenges that we did plenty of people were hitting 9900x like nothing

The 1,000,000x payout is almost impossible (but not impossible). High risk = High Profit. Both the game Dice and Limbo, I think the same game that has a large payout + has the opportunity to win the same. But Dice has 2 sides. While Limbo is only a number for the result and Target Payout only

Yes I agree. I think dice is better for low multipliers and limbo is better for high multipliers. At least in limbo you can't be on the unlucky side of the board when chasing high multi like in dice. But limbo also has awful streaks of multipliers less than 2x more so than dice I have seen.

5 minutes ago, bobdole said:

Yes I agree. I think dice is better for low multipliers and limbo is better for high multipliers. At least in limbo you can't be on the unlucky side of the board when chasing high multi like in dice. But limbo also has awful streaks of multipliers less than 2x more so than dice I have seen.

True, dice may let you wait ages for a common 100x while limbo may give it to you even within 10 rolls, own experience.

Limbo is a pretty cool game to play. I do feel like the game is always messing with me though and it gets aggravating. If I decide to play on a 2x multipler the rolls will always be high like 50x 100x and so on. Then once I change it to the high multipler it goes back to 1.3x or 1.8x lol it's funny but it's not.

What you get are the lucky side of limbo :)

You see, that's not always the case, which is the same in dice. You can get high multis in a few rolls if you're lucky but you also might not sometimes!

Although I agree that limbo offers better chances than dice though, I have never played a game like this where huge multis such as 20kx multi and above comes often sometimes xD

I even hit that 1 mill multi!ย 

ย 

• 1 month later...

dice is more easier to hunt 100x or more i think, dice can predict easily than limbo isn't it? as for me i've been hit 9900x on dice too much recent, but limbo is only hit 15000x 2 times in my life. that's why i really scare to hunt limbo more than 10x :(ย , but i'm now starting to learn how to hunt limbo.

For high multipliers I truly agree with you there.

I think Dice has a better chance if you're just playing 2x for the simple fact that you can flip the sides it rolls under or over. Gives you a bit of an edge if you feel like you have intuition for that.

Archived