Stake Forum

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

I dont receive rains so long time. Already talk with support a lot times but none solution. I stay active in chat, i play, and dont receive rains.

Edited by Rock

are you active in chat,, have you been wagering... there's suppose to be a wager limit that you suppose to reach to get rain more you wager the more chances you get.. the only way you can get blacklisted is by other players rain... meaning if a certain player have you in their ignore list there is no chance to get rained if he does the rain.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, polor12 said:

are you active in chat,, have you been wagering... there's suppose to be a wager limit that you suppose to reach to get rain more you wager the more chances you get.. the only way you can get blacklisted is by other players rain... meaning if a certain player have you in their ignore list there is no chance to get rained if he does the rain.

Yes, i dont receive of the rainbot, of nobody

Edited by Rock

15 hours ago, coeghacked said:

more waggered and chat is increased % you will get rain :) and your setting must like this 

1451478576_download(1).thumb.png.293f20945146cfc6d00003a164efd55d.png

yeah do that for at  least a way or settings that work for us, the xact  way or or logic is not really public kniowlege i think

That did happen to me for a solid 23 or 24 days without receiving a single rain. But all of a sudden I started receiving them again. A little weird but it is fine!

21 hours ago, Rock said:

I dont receive rains so long time. Already talk with support a lot times but none solution. I stay active in chat, i play, and dont receive rains.

there many reason make u not get any rain , there no blacklist rain exist. maybe yes but idk ,... some of day i got totally ntohing even i have chat and wagger alot, there something cant explain lol ,

You have to wager to get rain not talk in chat and also it is just random some players might get frequently because they wager more.

I do not believe the rainbot has a black list. I guess you're wager only  faucets and rans (tips)  that are receive. If you make deposits , wager it and be active in chat rainbot will remove you from  blacklist. Only in faucethub.com rainbot will share you coins for claiming faucets and be active in chat. Stake is for gambling not collecting rains

There is no such a blacklist thing, I guess you should participate a bit more in the public chat and wager aswel. People talking about public stats but im actually rechieving rains with hidden stats aswel.