Stake Forum
Shaniqua

$10,000 per BTC, why I think its the perfect price... ezpz calcs

Featured Comment

I usually dont care what price BTC is at as long as its not going up and down thousands of dollars every day   or few hours lol.....

however i come to realize i really very much like btc staying at or near 10,000 dollars. 
the reason i like it at that price cause it makes everything a lot more easy and simple to calculate in one's head ! 0.001 = 10 dollars, 0.0001 or 10k = 1 dollar  : )
simple math!

so i vote for btc manipulators  to  get it up to 10,000 per btc and  hold it there ! 

To be honest, I prefer when it is around $5000. I only really like this as if you deposit 5$ you get a lot more for your money and i feel like it is easier to win bets with. That is my personal opinion. I like it at a lower price. Lol.

3 minutes ago, Aazzah said:

To be honest, I prefer when it is around $5000. I only really like this as if you deposit 5$ you get a lot more for your money and i feel like it is easier to win bets with. That is my personal opinion. I like it at a lower price. Lol.

heheh  the key word you uused is "feel" makes it feel like easier to win, hehehe i guess its just us being used to lower cost for more numbers... u can always cv to doge coin and play like a baller =P

Well i dont think that whales would listen to the opinion of other but their own group so that they do make some profit for themselves while making bitcoin rise.

10 hours ago, Aazzah said:

The whole want it to create a new all time high and you want it fall back to $5000 for your own personal benefit 🤔. You sound more like a banker than a gambler 😁😀

I would love that but many people like me would like to maby hawe 10,000 Eur not btc.Thats a nice thougt cuse then it would be much nicer to know what youre playing with and you would need to pm chat bot to see how much you hawe.I think many people would be against it too cuse then the btc would be so high up in price that many people wouldnt buy it cuse they wouldnt like to waste so much money.But thats just my opinion i hope btc goes up to 20k :D .

Yololife222 ❤️ 

Ok so I'm not the only one that feels the same .  You are right it's way more simple to calculate in your head at 10k.

On 6/2/2019 at 8:30 AM, williamshennie9 said:

$10,000 is a nice, round number. I would love the price to settle at that level. It will make things super easy to calculate when paying for things or buying and selling bitcoins.

i agree william. 

it would be super easy to calc with 10k if it was staying on it but i dont thinkj this will happe

I like bitcoin valued at 10,000 usd with you because it's easier to calculate. and also do not need to calculate with a calculator because calculation is also easy. in my country 100,000,000 million IDR is equal to 1 bitcoin. very easy isn't it.

Why beeing so cared about such price value as a zero'ed ending number just because you would understand his fiat price more quickly when you can just use an exchanger, https://coinmarketcap.com/ or simply http://preev.com/ for your own price -> value conversions?

Doesn't makes sense at all to me. Just another excuse to waste couple more seconds into some of the mentioned sites to get your price sorted out :D

9 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Why beeing so cared about such price value as a zero'ed ending number just because you would understand his fiat price more quickly when you can just use an exchanger, https://coinmarketcap.com/ or simply http://preev.com/ for your own price -> value conversions?

Doesn't makes sense at all to me. Just another excuse to waste couple more seconds into some of the mentioned sites to get your price sorted out :D

He has a point though. Especially not all local currencies are in USD.

An example is here in my country. 1 USD is around 53Php-ish not sure. So having it on 10k flat is quite a problem for me to easily calculate it. Haha

So we all still end up using other calculators to exchange USD to local currencies no matter the price.

nope.. im still waiting to it drops back to 3 of even 4.m 10 way too high,,, even though it be good for holders we buyers wont pay that high.. we just invest to different and well recognize coin..r toward bch and litecoin. those are really doing well atm...with that rise of litecoin surprisingly doing very well.. most likely end up buying that now and just sit on it and let it keep rising to a point where doubling money is always a good thing,,