Stake Forum
Shaniqua

I miss the old interface where the multipliers were displayed on wheel

Featured Comment

So one thing that i miss about old stake version of wheel was the graphic interface hehe...
sometimes when i play this new wheel i just cant help but automatically think the dark thing hasnt loaded right or something lol...
i think this cause the wheel slots are blank and just colors... i forget that i must match the colors with the legend on the bottom and that it is not displayed on the actual wheel (as it was in old stake)

ufffff i miss the good old days of stake where everything was full of brightness... (hahah get it? light mode joke)

but yeah... just one more thing i guess im upset about that is gone... I guess i should learn to accept and take in the change like it aint that big of deal...

It would be great if we have the option to change light to dark mode, and vice versa.

Sometimes I love to play with good lighting but sometimes ofcourse I love to play in dark mode. The light is so bright at night but in the morning I feel like using the Light one more.  

What do you mean the multis were on the wheel itself? Like the numbers are written on the colors itself? I prefer it the current way though, looks much more simple.

Yeah me too the new one just has some sort of colour which is the multiplier but it annoying wish they added it one the wheel.

Yeah that whole game wheel really annoys me, not just what u mentioned about it! So I don't go near it much. I've replaced it with plinko:)

i totally forgot about Wheel on Stake v1 interface xD, for me Wheel in Stake v2 is more comfortable and they had an instant bet too

even its dark/bright interface, but as you can see the payouts are interesting, not like in Stake v1,