hanvee

What would you do if someone accidentally sent you 1BTC??

Featured Comment

if its from a friend i will return it of course. but if its from someone i dunno i will also return it but ill keep him/her waiting lol juz to give him a lesson for his mistake. hahaha 

2 hours ago, hanvee said:

ughh quickly return? then if that 1 btc really is for you and that guy would never return after u send baack then what ! have to find out the situation before return tho

Only if I knew it was a mistip. Mostly when people mistip, they notice immediately, and ask you to return it. Then i would do it quickly, and just pretend that it never happened :D

I wouldn't give anything to ahhaha. After all, btc can not be traced who sent and who received. And also it's not the official currency, so if it happened it's not my problem)

i think i am gonna runaway xD . i dont have any friends from real life here, maybe some online friends only

but still, 1 BTC is so big, i dont think i will send it back lol :P 

21 hours ago, hanvee said:

what would you do if someone mistaken send wrong 1btc to you?

you will return or do withdraw it rightaway?

if me i have to see who is that person, if they are one of my friend , or someone being nice to me before , i might send all of it back or deal with them i will keep 1-3% , it sound a bit greedy but better than i keep all of it and runaway right, 

that is me and what about you ? 

Just imagine the same happens to you. You accidentally send 1 Bitcoin to the wrong address and later on you find out that it is one of your friends Bitcoin wallet address. Will you want the 1 Bitcoin to be returned in full or your friend takes a certain percentage before returning it back. If I were your friend I would have given you the full 1 Bitcoin. I fear God. If you do not believe me you can try 😀😁😀

I will just send back. I am not ruin my reputation just for 1BTC. I will not even distract a small % for myself. I made enough crypto the past 5 years that I am not in need of that wrongly send 1BTC

1btn is a huge amount of money.. if the person contact me. i will give it back. it may be for something more serious. i mean, someone life may depend on it. i have sent my late mum monthly medical assistance bill to wrong account before and the person returned it to me.. so i have no option than to return it. but the person must contact me first

Id have to really.. really think about it...

It would depend the situation I am in financially... 

If I needed something I would talk to the person about seeing if I could keep some...

Otherwise, I would send it all back and let that person decide if they would like to reward my character.

4 hours ago, sheenazbay said:

I will play it for a few minutes. after that I will return everything to the owner.

I was thinking of doing this, but what happens if you bust it, or you try martingale, and then you lose it all? I suppose you could go all in on dice 10.1x and see what happens, then if you win, keep 0.01 btc for yourself :D

4 minutes ago, Sefan said:

xD well its not possibel xD as tip limit is 0.2 btc xD but if i did i would all in it 2x plinko

Oh yeah lol that is another thing you cant tip 1 btc in any manner because of the limit but hypothetically what if. 

On 6/3/2019 at 12:15 PM, williamshennie9 said:

I was thinking of doing this, but what happens if you bust it, or you try martingale, and then you lose it all? I suppose you could go all in on dice 10.1x and see what happens, then if you win, keep 0.01 btc for yourself :D

I won't play martingale. I will play with my best strategy, yes even though the profit is not big, but still pretty good. I also won't play for long, because the owner of the BTC will always check us out and will talk in the chatroom that he has sent the wrong one. So, just play for a while and return the BTC

well think about this one, what would you do if you got 1 btc sent to one of your wallet addresses instead of it being tipped to you... would you try and send the btc back to the wallet it came from? as there really isnt much else you could do right? 

On 6/2/2019 at 11:55 PM, kamukamu said:

if its from a friend i will return it of course. but if its from someone i dunno i will also return it but ill keep him/her waiting lol juz to give him a lesson for his mistake. hahaha 

hnmm but it really hard to believe lol 

On 6/3/2019 at 10:15 AM, iamsheikhadil said:

I'll withdraw the amount and run run run!!!!

jk lol

That's a huge amount and if I become selfish enough to run, can cause huge problem to the person and probably bring a huge stress on him financially!

And just for money I can't make someone's life stressful by being a criminal !

Money can be earnt in so many good ways, and hence it's not worth to steal it like that :)

will tip him the account back, maybe through escrow of support staff so that even if his account maybe compromised, he gets the funds back :)

Because I have confidence I can earn 1 btc with hardwork in future :)

it so kind of you :P 

On 6/4/2019 at 4:36 PM, Shaniqua said:

well think about this one, what would you do if you got 1 btc sent to one of your wallet addresses instead of it being tipped to you... would you try and send the btc back to the wallet it came from? as there really isnt much else you could do right? 

f someone findout my contact and try to contact me about that 1 btc i would deal w them i keep 10% .... if they not i will send back 0.5 btc and keep 0.5 btc i guess

I think first thought that comes in 98% of people's mond is to keep that money for themselves because it's basically free money and we are talking about a very big amount. Most likely I would personally return that money to the person it belongs and there are several reasons why I would do that. First of all in case something like this happened to me,to send 1 bitcoin accidentally to someone, I would also like to receive it back. Secondly,even if I keep the money for myself my mindset will probably change a lot and I would attract only negative thoughts and situations that would make me lose the most part of that 1btc and in the future I will probably lose even more than that. Another important factor is that you don't know why that person needs the money. Maybe he needs it to pay some medical bills that could determine the life of a person,maybe he needs to pay his debts otherwise he might be kicked out on the street. Before thinking about keeping that money think for a second how would you fell if you were that person and then rethink about your decision based on that perspective

2 hours ago, LOlzer said:

If someone sent me 1 BTC I would give it back... if I win on roulette or dice, sounds scummy I know, but thats what I would do

nothing wrong with that, you are being honest . !

53 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

I mean, imagine that happens to yourself, how would you feel if the guy who you tipped by mistake runs away with your money.xD It's called karma!:D

that why i send back 98% of it ... 2% for that mistake is too cheap ! that really is a serious mistake

14 minutes ago, hanvee said:

nothing wrong with that, you are being honest . !

that why i send back 98% of it ... 2% for that mistake is too cheap ! that really is a serious mistake

True that, if i was the guy who did the mistake I would tip even 25% of it xD.