Stake Forum
hanvee

What would you do if someone accidentally sent you 1BTC??

Featured Comment

hey there buddy!

I mean... If I was to be sent one bitcoin by someone. Or even by a friend I would firstly ask them are you okay? and then I would be like... Are you sure? and if they said yes i then probably would flip and freak out. I would honestly cash out 90% of the whole bitcoin which would be 0.9 bitcoin. Then I would cash to paypal and I would be so so so happy! so yeah I would flip out man I would be so happy and confused at the same time!!

Just imagine a one bitcoin tip xD like a dream come true!

Have a great day everyone and best of luck playing ❤️

What would you do if someone mistaken

ly sent 1BTC to you?

Would you return it or do withdraw it straight away?

If it was me, i would have to see who is that person, if they are one of my friends, or someone being nice to me before, i might send all of it back or deal with them i will keep 1-3% , it sound a bit greedy but better than i keep all of it and runaway right, 

What about you? 

I would give back 100% to the person who accidentally sent it. The money would be not for me, so withdrawing it would mean that I'm about to steal it and that is not what I would ever do. Additionally when I'm about to return it no i wouldn't take commission of 1-3%. Come on. Especially when it was my friend. I don't see any other reason why someone else would send money by mistake. The only reason it could happen would be that this person has my bitcoin address and he has that address because he knows me so we are friends or in business relationship. I would just return without taking any cent. I would do that as fast as possible to avoid any stress.

I'd actually have second thoughts of sending it back specially since they would not know exactly who I am. However, I know the stress of losing money specially if its worth 1 BTC. so as much as I would love to keep it, I'd definitely send it back (less the trans fee) hehe.. doing good things comes back tenfold. So no matter how much my dark evil side tells me to keep it (and probably use it on stake..haha..) I'd end up sending it back. 

If someone sent me 1 BTC wrongly, that would be great for me, but it was terrible for him. I would return him if he contacted me to take any form. Because maybe 1 BTC is all he has and he won't want to lose it because he sent it to someone.

On 6/2/2019 at 2:03 AM, Menang said:

I will do all in 1.01x and then return that 1 btc to the wrong sender

Haha or bust all on first bet. Better to withdraw and help family then throw away money

1BTC is huge money for me, if that wouldve been my friend or someone who was nice to me i wouldve sent 95-90% back but if it some guy/girl that i hate on site i wouldve just tipped to random ppl like 0.1 btc and keep for myself 0.3 btc just to make them bad feeling, i know i sound evil but there is some ppl that i really would hope to do something bad to them :P nothing personal :P 

On 6/2/2019 at 3:21 AM, hanvee said:

What would you do if someone mistakenly sent 1BTC to you?

Would you return it or do withdraw it straight away?

If it was me, i would have to see who is that person, if they are one of my friends, or someone being nice to me before, i might send all of it back or deal with them i will keep 1-3% , it sound a bit greedy but better than i keep all of it and runaway right, 

What about you? 

If someone tipped me 1 btc accidentally, I will say Thank you, and bye bye 👋🏻 . Hehe 😜 .i won’t give back anything ( honestly answered )

I would do the right thing which is to run away with it. Everyone on here would lol, its crypto so you have the freedom to run away scot free. Yeah it does make you look like a douchebag, but if they are tipping 1btc they got plenty more from where that came from. And i'm sure many of us have lost that amount in their gambling career, so it wouldn't even be profit it would just be recovery money lol. Think of it as a second chance to quit gambling while you are even.

I would not keep any of it, it's the persons money and if he lost it, he would be upset with it, and I don't like making people sad, nor being sad myself, think about it, if it was you that tipped the btc accidentally, you would probably be begging for it back, and if you tipped a random guy, say good bye to your btc, but I have a list of trustworthy people of who I can trust, some of them being: neich, Etude, charmer, gkd09, and a few others that I wont name, it's very saf how people still think about keeping %'s of the accidental tip, it takes you 2 seconds to send them back, for what are you taking percentages off of that guys wrong tip? I feel like it's a very greedy move and yeah, I'd play the trust game with my friends when I have the balance to, just to test them.

Kind regards,

SLFJ.

Lol getting 1 BTC by chance, Still it is possible by mistake.

yea 1 BTC is so huge amount anyone mind stop thinking to return to sender.
Very less people think to return the btc to sender. (less than 1%)

I will wait for message from sender as he make mistake.
I will return him only half amount i.e. 0.5 btc.
so while sending amount next time he will check 2 times and send him 0.5 btc because i m happy to get 0.5 btc free.

Hello all dear users on forum!

I will must give back to sad user if he did mistake, so he/she will very grateful and like me if we give back. Maybe bonus tip  
I know peoples how feel bad when did mistake. 1 BTC is very many money, we must give back. There's no other way.

I hope, here are many good folks and are good heart!

Regards!

I cannot imagine the emotions of someone who sent wrong that amount. When sending I always check and check just to avoid that situation. However in the future with better software and wallets and accounts these incidents will happen a lot less.

On 6/7/2019 at 8:46 AM, rararararay08 said:

im going to return it all since that's not mine, and maybe there's a reward after hehe

hahaha That’s the best, there’s always a reward for those people have a good heart :) 

i will be running like no one is catching me XD. No im joking. i will return it cause that  his money i dont want to steal from me bad karma always there to get revenge  i would be happy when he said congrats i missed tipped so that would be nice Um i that happen i will rain .1 btc then and withdraw .9 btc and buy all i want  and help relatives.

If it were an accident I would immediately send back.   Well either way I would message the person and ask if it was an accident and I would send back the whole thing immediately.    

In my personal opinion, I think it would be impossible to return it, is it as if you found money in the street, would you return it? To who? How to know who dropped it? I think anyone would be tempted to keep it, but obviously I'm the only one who thinks that.

At the end of the day, it is their money and they should be entitled to all of the money back.

I know someone on a site (my mate) that was meant to be tipped $300 but they were accidentally tipped $30000 from the trivia. The person that gave the tip said that he didn’t care (but I think that he did and he was playing it cool), and my mate got to keep the money.

If someone has the balance of 1 BTC on a gambling site and they “accidentally” tipped this to someone, then surely they shouldn’t have sent a tip in the first place, if they couldn’t control what they were tipping.

All that being said though, it would be immoral to keep the money for myself. That person might even take away their life because experiencing losing that much money. I wouldn’t even ask for commission for the tip back as it is the other person’s money, so it is their choice, not mine.

On 7/31/2019 at 4:27 AM, Aazzah said:

hey there buddy!

I mean... If I was to be sent one bitcoin by someone. Or even by a friend I would firstly ask them are you okay? and then I would be like... Are you sure? and if they said yes i then probably would flip and freak out. I would honestly cash out 90% of the whole bitcoin which would be 0.9 bitcoin. Then I would cash to paypal and I would be so so so happy! so yeah I would flip out man I would be so happy and confused at the same time!!

Just imagine a one bitcoin tip xD like a dream come true!

Have a great day everyone and best of luck playing ❤️

Lol you greedy head lol , but yah you just being honest tho

On 8/1/2019 at 10:52 AM, carlosxddd said:

In my personal opinion, I think it would be impossible to return it, is it as if you found money in the street, would you return it? To who? How to know who dropped it? I think anyone would be tempted to keep it, but obviously I'm the only one who thinks that.

Well but if that one is your friend the one u know .... Nuffin is impossible , i believe in karma and i dont want the money that not mine , but i would take a tiny fee 2% for the big mistake of them like a lesson ...