Stake Forum
hanvee

What would you do if someone accidentally sent you 1BTC??

Featured Comment

On 7/31/2019 at 4:27 AM, Aazzah said:

hey there buddy!

I mean... If I was to be sent one bitcoin by someone. Or even by a friend I would firstly ask them are you okay? and then I would be like... Are you sure? and if they said yes i then probably would flip and freak out. I would honestly cash out 90% of the whole bitcoin which would be 0.9 bitcoin. Then I would cash to paypal and I would be so so so happy! so yeah I would flip out man I would be so happy and confused at the same time!!

Just imagine a one bitcoin tip xD like a dream come true!

Have a great day everyone and best of luck playing ❤️

Lol you greedy head lol , but yah you just being honest tho

On 8/1/2019 at 10:52 AM, carlosxddd said:

In my personal opinion, I think it would be impossible to return it, is it as if you found money in the street, would you return it? To who? How to know who dropped it? I think anyone would be tempted to keep it, but obviously I'm the only one who thinks that.

Well but if that one is your friend the one u know .... Nuffin is impossible , i believe in karma and i dont want the money that not mine , but i would take a tiny fee 2% for the big mistake of them like a lesson ...

As you said, it was sent by mistake. So I return the btc. No deal either. He can give me some if he wants but I will not ask. I just want to keep playing quiet on Stake without having bad conscience 😄

I wouldn't return it because i feel like its the price someone has to pay for making that kind of fuck up. You should always be aware of the address you're sending crypto to. You have to double check and sometimes triple check depending on the amount. It's incredible that in 2019 people still manage to send BTC to the wrong place.

If it is a accident and not a intended tip I will send it right back to the person who did the mistake.

Hey, i dont know what would i do at first i would be so happy thinking some one gave me 9,500 eur that i could fix my parents car with. Then i would see chat spam its an axcident or some thing like that i would get so many begg pm.

I think i would see who sent me and how he talks to me, I would feel bad probably and send back i dont know maby i would hold for my self 1%-10% or send all back and hope that hes nice and he will send me some. :D 

well, you can all say you would do a certain thing, and in a certain way, based on certain ideals and 'principals' .. er.. principles. .. I bet @MikeyBR (can't tag him lol)  would have said something similar-- or maybe he would have been outright, and said yeah, fuck, why not, life is a gamble at its core, and that is an opportunity that no one would rightly turn away -- personally, I might even consider it a wash for all the dumb shit I've fallen for over the years, and taken a small piece back at the expense of some other fool. Fucking grey areas, really. Humans (umbrella term for a more complex hierarchy)  are so self-centered; yet we will steal, maim, rape, torture and basically fuck with anything as long as we can alienate ourselves from it. "predator mind"

11 hours ago, Etude said:

If it is a accident and not a intended tip I will send it right back to the person who did the mistake.

If it is donpablo do u send right back huh? Kakakkaa

13 hours ago, ashmanzam said:

I would bet all of it on a 1.01x then send it backxD gotta make that bread

I dont think it a smart decision , cuz we are gambler never enuf for gambler , u did 1 1.01x 1 btc , u got 1 mil but ten u want another one , and in the past my friend did same shit , roll 1,01x w 0.1 btc and red right the first hit , feeling will ruined and be like shit ... so shouldnt do that even this is. Not our money

11 hours ago, BLXN said:

well, you can all say you would do a certain thing, and in a certain way, based on certain ideals and 'principals' .. er.. principles. .. I bet @MikeyBR (can't tag him lol)  would have said something similar-- or maybe he would have been outright, and said yeah, fuck, why not, life is a gamble at its core, and that is an opportunity that no one would rightly turn away -- personally, I might even consider it a wash for all the dumb shit I've fallen for over the years, and taken a small piece back at the expense of some other fool. Fucking grey areas, really. Humans (umbrella term for a more complex hierarchy)  are so self-centered; yet we will steal, maim, rape, torture and basically fuck with anything as long as we can alienate ourselves from it. "predator mind"

So even that u been naive being so kind w ppl but still got skem shit... so u no more believe in karma and took all the money run away huh? Lol

11 hours ago, Therano said:

I wish that happened to me.

I would withdraw half of the money and let half remain. Using that money I would buy go on a foreign trip. Cool!

What u would do , if that guy msg u and ask for it back with a polite way and said that money he need for some serious situation like rescue the cancer then do u give him back?

So even that u been naive being so kind w ppl but still got skem shit... so u no more believe in karma and took all the money run away huh? Lol

circle of strife ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

if it were any friend of mine i wouldn't hesitate to send it back-- and tbh, i don't talk to anyone other than my friends, so the likelihood of being mistipped by someone in my caste is highly unlikely xD  just putting it out there as a hint to the universe that it wouldn't be a tragedy for a highroller to mistip some poor shmuck like me. :D

6 hours ago, hanvee said:

do , if that guy msg u and ask for it back with a polite way and said that money he need for some serious situation like rescue the cancer then do u give him back?

At that point you can't believe anything they say, and you must presume they will say whatever necessary to get their coin back xd

I think not anyone do this mistake 1 Btc by mistake send wrong people spos if by mistake send me anyone 1 Btc 1st I wait his msg and if possible I contact him and ask about this amount why you send me if he say bye mistake send then I return him because this is not my money so why I not return him I believe this if I not return I not feel good and maybe in life I face many problems to this money so I must return back his btc

My greed said i have   to wd it but if it wrongly send to me i will return it that is the best way to do that. if it intentional than it pure profit  for me

I am not a greedy person so I will find out who sent me 1BTC wrongly and I will return them. We should not be greedy for other people's money. If you set your status as the wrong sender of 1BTC, you will be very distressed

if it was accidental then it was accidental.. but knowing how most people are.. returning it would be a hard thing to do.. i can't speak for most people.. but if that happen to me.. i would consider the consequences and the greedy side of things. it might be awhile if ill return it or not.. greedy side thinks if this person accidentally sent 1 btc how much more btc he has. on the other hand you have many players wondering what would you do... is hard to say.. if that opportunity comes up.. then ill know.. but as of now.. is a toss. up..

I would send it back for sure.. lol no hesitation, that's not even mine to begin with and I always had this thought how will the person feel loosing his/her btc.. and I put myself in his/her shoe... How would i feel? blah blah blah... well it is some sort of conscience perhaps..  

On 2/6/2019 at 03:51, hanvee said:

Bạn sẽ làm gì nếu ai đó gửi nhầm  1BTC cho bạn?

Bạn sẽ trả lại hoặc rút tiền ngay lập tức?

Nếu là tôi, tôi sẽ phải xem ai là người đó, nếu họ là một trong những người bạn của tôi, hoặc ai đó tốt với tôi trước đây, tôi có thể gửi lại tất cả hoặc thỏa thuận với họ, tôi sẽ giữ 1-3%, Nghe có vẻ hơi tham lam nhưng tốt hơn là tôi giữ tất cả và chạy trốn ngay, 

Thế còn bạn? 

I think it's hard to happen right now if this really happens. I think I will quickly return it and try to forget it as quickly as possible and pretend it never happened ...

I will probably give back his BTC because it's not mine to take and maybe i will be rewarded by that person, or even he will not give me reward it's okay i just want to be honest and fair

That would really be something very unusual, I never thought about the possibility of this happening to me, but I think it would also pay, but first I would talk to the owner to see if he himself would take the initiative to donate a percentage as a reward, but not someone who would return. On a betting site that many should know about DD, the administrator ended up sending a wrong rain in the 1.5 btc Portuguese chat for each player, totaling 10 players, and as soon as he saw the mistake, all players tried to withdraw. But the looting has been blocked. But one of the players sent a 0.5 btc tip to a friend who managed to withdraw and refused to return to the site.

On a betting site that many should know about DD, the administrator ended up sending a wrong rain in the 1.5 btc Portuguese chat for each player, totaling 10 players, and as soon as he saw the mistake, all players tried to withdraw. But the looting has been blocked. But one of the players sent a 0.5 btc tip to a friend who managed to withdraw and refused to return to the site.

wow that is huge mistake. Seriously 1.5 btc to 10 people... I ca hardly imagine. Stupid people who didn't return it omg they are just thieves and probably admin had to pay for his mistake by paying this up. poor guy