Stake Forum
hanvee

What would you do if someone accidentally sent you 1BTC??

Featured Comment

On 8/3/2019 at 10:08 AM, BLXN said:

circle of strife ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

if it were any friend of mine i wouldn't hesitate to send it back-- and tbh, i don't talk to anyone other than my friends, so the likelihood of being mistipped by someone in my caste is highly unlikely xD  just putting it out there as a hint to the universe that it wouldn't be a tragedy for a highroller to mistip some poor shmuck like me. :D

At that point you can't believe anything they say, and you must presume they will say whatever necessary to get their coin back xd

Eh even that they can lie about it to take back the money but what if that is true ? It hard to believe but not mean iy not happen right 

On 8/6/2019 at 4:23 AM, chankhoreID said:

I am very happy if there is something wrong sending 1 BTTC to my wallet. I might just consider it a bonus or win a lottery prize.

Lol you very innocent huh .. look at it like win a jackpot , humanity . I would never blame you 😛 that how ppl do

On 8/29/2019 at 4:11 AM, wyj1306 said:

That would really be something very unusual, I never thought about the possibility of this happening to me, but I think it would also pay, but first I would talk to the owner to see if he himself would take the initiative to donate a percentage as a reward, but not someone who would return. On a betting site that many should know about DD, the administrator ended up sending a wrong rain in the 1.5 btc Portuguese chat for each player, totaling 10 players, and as soon as he saw the mistake, all players tried to withdraw. But the looting has been blocked. But one of the players sent a 0.5 btc tip to a friend who managed to withdraw and refused to return to the site.

Like i said that really a big mistake from admin right ,... if that guy is eddie i would return al of it buy idk about dd admin yet so yah i have to find it out what to do if that me , but he probaly have to ask back w bunch of kind words tho ...

On 8/29/2019 at 3:53 AM, rckbrrnts said:

I will probably give back his BTC because it's not mine to take and maybe i will be rewarded by that person, or even he will not give me reward it's okay i just want to be honest and fair

That good for yoyr karma if u believe in it 😛