Jelgon

Made from 5$ (FREE) about 25$ bitcoin and made so much of it

Featured Comment

I mean really stake is one of the best sites

with so many gamemodes so many chances to make much money

i tried whee with 10 on high risk and i hit it 3 times and it was a 9,90x payout

so i mean i really love the site

if you have made anything crazy of the 5$ subscribe for a youtuber

please let me know

There was a promotion if you subbed to some youtubers you can get 5$ but you have to be subbed before the event started

2 hours ago, Sqryx said:

yeah really is i made 19 bitcoin and then got unlucky a few times, and lost it all.

aww dam sorry to hear that hope you can have a big recovery here in future gl

The 5$ promo still exists when you sub to xICant Fly but you have to sub before he posted the video about stake.
Still I got 5 dollar to 10 tho. 

sad fact: 

i saw prodigys yt video 2 days after he uploadet it. i realized there is a stake promo about it and went happy as fuck to the livechat.

they told me that it has got abused as fuck, and they canceled the complete promotion.

so for me: i wasnt lucky enough to get something out of a yt promo.

7 hours ago, neich said:

sad fact: 

i saw prodigys yt video 2 days after he uploadet it. i realized there is a stake promo about it and went happy as fuck to the livechat.

they told me that it has got abused as fuck, and they canceled the complete promotion.

so for me: i wasnt lucky enough to get something out of a yt promo.

It usually gets abused fast due to loads of alt creating people that abuse this. Although stake sometimes find these people to be from the same person, it's still quite a lot of work to evaluate each one.

The only thing I don't like about YT promotions is that they're always for new members and none for us oldies. It would have been good cause I joined here not as long as others but I didn't have any promotional links that I joined before. I wish we can have something like that now.