Stake Forum
AHCareP

Halving reward miners bitcoin

Featured Comment

As many know, the initial miner’s reward was 50 bikoinov, then the halving of the reward occurred and it was 25.5 bitcoins, many miners were outraged, but they tried it and literally a year later there was the 1st bitcoin race to 1000 dollars.

In 2016, the 2nd halving of the award took place, which reduced it to 12.5 bitcoins and again the miners were not satisfied, but again a year later in late 2017, bitcoin rose to 20,000 dollars.

A year later, another bitcoin halving is expected to reach 6.25, and many people think that after this bitcoin will again begin its rapid growth upwards, as has already happened two previous times.

Link to article:https://bits.media/do-sleduyushchego-khalvinga-bitkoina-ostalos-okolo-goda/

My openion:By the post, I realized that bitcoin is shrinking in the market 2 times every year. This is certainly a problem for miners, but let's see it from the other side. If there is little bitcoin on the market, then its price will rise to heaven, When will that Bitcoin for miners will be very small, then with the hype, there will be more demand for bitcoin, which means an increase in demand entails an increase in the price itself.

I think that obviously there will be more than $ 20k

What do you think about this?

I always wondered what would happen to Bitcoin as a commodity when the supply has dried up. 

Since it is a finite resource unlike Gold/Silver, there is no way but up for it - assuming demand does not dry out of course. 

Things could also go south quite quickly if this current finite supply of Bitcoin is not able to sustain the volume of use - making it undesirable or too rare a commodity. 

Since at this stage the price of the other crypto-alts are still in one way or other linked to Bitcoin, the rest of the hodlers should help to maintain the status... until it’s no longer feasible for BTC to be king. 

In short, if you have BTC - hodl! 

If not... do not FOMO and be left holding the bags! 

I have thought about it that way, so I guess there is potential for it to go back up to $20,000. I love these exciting times, since it is the first time in history where we are seeing digital currency. I am looking forward to see where the price goes from here.

its true bitcoin supply still on going so the price still up and down if it stop mines and productions then where the price goes up.definitely this time price rise beyond our expectation.

So i guess that bitcoin would have a good chance to get back up to 20000 usd soon and i hope that it does very very soon and goes more than 20000 usd.

I don't think this can be used as a benchmark that BTC will rise as the previous year, in my opinion BTTC is like a magical coin that people are very difficult to predict when going up and down. for prices also range from 10k this year.

I personally like the process of halving the mining reward. It means every time less BTC get into circulation. in the long run this will keep benefitting the value of the coin. So miners rewards in BTC will decrease but eventually they will benefit because of the explosive growth of BTC. Cause I think we can reach 50-100k within next 3-4 years.