Stake Forum
Fikoloc

Why you use Stake?

Featured Comment

i am here on stake to gamble in gambling aiming to win like all players do , but prepare to bust if no luck came :) , here on stake you have a chance to win big from nothing, or you can bet small and win huge, you can make it only here on stake'''''obcourse luck is key in any form of gambling :) 

I use Stake obviously because it is fun and very conveniet to gamble with! ;)

I use stake mostly to win :P

no strings attached xD

because of the Satoshis......

now, the second reason is obviously te great community......

and stake never allows me to leave as it always sends me bonuses through emails, or the support credits me some balance xD so it's hard to really leave altogether :P

why am I on stake? Cuz am alive and life's good looool

Is one of the best sites to enjoy the cryptoecosystem.  Is friendly, easy to use and you can trust which I think is the more important.  Trust sites are very difficult to find when you are looking for gambling sites.  Although gambling is not my favorite way to pass time while I am doing all my DYOR for trading, I can assure you that this site is perfect to clear the mind while you read all those white papers to find the gem to invest.  I like it very much, never had a problem to withdraw, and yes, losing is there but also winning too.  Good luck.

simply....just for fun. I love playing stake just to have some fun and to relax a little after or in between some work. Stake is just a fun place cause they have a great team, nice games and a very active and fun community. 

I use stake because I like the games here. It's really fun to play and visually they look cool as well. I don't expect big winnings but it would be good to hit jackpot one day of course. But even if I never win big here I'm still going to visit this place from time to time because I just like the games, the people are nice, basically the atmosphere of this community is great. 

I use it because i just like their games and the experience that îmi have everytime i visit the website. I dont know exactly if i end up in profit since ive started gambling on stake but i think i did just because i dont wager huge amounts of money and usually when i make a small profit i withdraw it. 

Well other than source of profit, I use stake purely for the fun of it :D 

It feels soooo good deep inside if I win and doesn't really matter if I lose. I don't know, maybe it's because of the thrill or anything, but it's quite a fun pastime. The next thing you know is you wasted a whole day already! haha

It definitely has a greater variety of games than most of the other well known crypto gambling sites out there these days.  It's fun to be able to switch between games, rather than just play dice all the time, like on most sites.  Stake also has a great community, and they give back very generously to that community in many ways.

yes I use stake for fun as gambling is the only thing that is extremely repetitive yet never loses the excitement when getting some huge wins. I would like to make some money but it's not the only reason to play here.

Because it's the best one I've been in. Barely log in to the other sites I've used after I got comfortable here. It has everything... so many games, daily challenges and many more exciting things to do while gambling.