Stake Forum
Steve

Choose a Charity Poll #12

Choose a Charity Poll #12  

20 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which charity should we donate $1,000 to?

• Theredcard.org
    • Watsi.org
    • Greeneration.org
    • Torproject.org
    • Tunapanda.org

Featured Comment

Check out the charities below and cast your vote for the one you want us to donate $1,000 to!

• Theredcard.org - Show Racism the Red Card uses the high status of football players to help end racism in society. This educational charity aims to defeat racism through providing young people with role models and anti-racist messages.
  • Watsi.org - Watsi is a crowd sourcing donation platform that allows you to directly fund the medical care for individuals in developing countries.
  • Greeneration.org - Greeneration’s visionary mission is to bring more eco-friendly practices to Indonesia. Recycling programs for businesses and encouraging a better waste management service are a few ways Greeneration is helping Indonesia.
  • Torproject.org - The Tor Project has set a mission to defend your privacy online through free software and open networks. The goal of Tor is to defeat censorship and provide everyone with a truly private experience online.
  • Tunapanda.org - Tunapanda is a nonprofit organisation that focuses on low income environments in East Africa. The Tunapanda Institute offers its students free education in the fields of web design, programming, business and many more.

The charity with the most votes from this poll and Twitter will receive a $1,000 donation! (Combined with Primedice votes) Do you know a charity that should be on this list? Post it below!

D6p-B0QXoAEnhP9.thumb.jpg.dab3080fdb03718f9fc43542151cd6c8.jpg

personally ithink would be wise to have a cancer research charity to choose from aswell as they could potentially save thousands  of  lifes with their groundbreaking research and medicines, for instance cancerresearchuk.org

This is great! I work for a nonprofit organization and giving, whether it be financially or by donating your time, is probably the most wondering thing a person can do in life. The sense of well-being one gets from donating their time and/or money is much stronger than profiting off your time... In my opinion of course. 

I am a huge supporter of the Tor Project in my own life and would have to give them my vote here as well. 

Keep up the generous work! This is wonderful.

Trust me, everyone at my country (Indonesia) is really need in how danger are in why recycling or doing eco lifestyle in here. If you participate to vote Greeneration.org, I, behalf of the Indonesian Stakers would be thanking to you guys for the support!

Anyway, speaking of next charity pool. Can you add World Wildlife Fund in the next charity? It would be good to support they project because we seems losing many rare animals that exist being hunted for human greediness. 

9 hours ago, Flansca said:

Trust me, everyone at my country (Indonesia) is really need in how danger are in why recycling or doing eco lifestyle in here. If you participate to vote Greeneration.org, I, behalf of the Indonesian Stakers would be thanking to you guys for the support!

Anyway, speaking of next charity pool. Can you add World Wildlife Fund in the next charity? It would be good to support they project because we seems losing many rare animals that exist being hunted for human greediness. 

ok sure flanca i will vote greeneration:),  yea i agree humans are too greeedy when it comes to hunting the poor animals  no matter what age or size its actual quite disturbing

We in Palestine - in Gaza we have a lot of problems
Most of the problems you support are not related to human life
In Gaza there are many who do not have food, drink and housing
Because of the war and siege
More than two and a half million in a very small spot does not exceed 365 km²
I hope you will help us
thank you 

I personally think all these charities are doing a wonderful job and it would be nice if Stake divides the amount that they plan to donate to each of them. They all need help and it would be unfair to choose one of them.

Hello there , all of those to be voted are great charities , i personally support education , education is very important in one's life. I also support the other charities.

i vote for Watsi.org, because healthy is more inportant than everything for us i think. and i hope and i wish to help medical care for individuals in developing countries. watsi should win vote.

I remember wanting Tor Project to win, personally I feel like it's a very important cause. On the other hand I felt like I couldn't vote for them because stuff like helping poor people provides immediate relief. Not sure how I feel about it even though I'm secretly glad they got the money.

whatever is chosen.. the money is going to great cause..Watsi would be the one i would be more interested in... many countries don't have the medical source like other countries is either short supply or dont have the funds for it,. 

i personally voted education , education is very important in one's life. I also like the other charities.

but there is only 1 vote