Shiest

I'm Muted and it Sucks

Featured Comment

I have realized how much it sucks to be muted. No chatter, no rain, no challenges, no complaining to other players, no fun with others, everyone forgets about you... The list goes on. 

This aint my first rodeo either... Been muted hella times. Just realizing how much it sucks. 

Thats all I got.

Come say whats up :)

well, i dont think its kosher to talk to much about this here, at least from what i experienced in the past....

however you can always try to make a dispute in the section of the forum which has appeals area...

its not public so only you will be able to see it. but its worth a shot if you dont think the mute was justified. but if it was a justified mute, then hehe your outa luck

Definitely not trying to dispute the mute, Shaniqua. Just expressing my feelings... In the open forum...

Also trying to show the kids out there that it's not cool to be muted and to stay in school. 

it doesnt suck im use to this.. im notihing or feel naked without that red M by my name.. i really dont care about rain,, i slowly stopping to chat.,. is getting to be the same old thing 3 more days when im off mute.. but i bet ill be back on in in less then day or probably 30 mins after i get off this mute.,, 

18 minutes ago, Shiest said:

I have realized how much it sucks to be muted. No chatter, no rain, no challenges, no complaining to other players, no fun with others, everyone forgets about you... The list goes on. 

This aint my first rodeo either... Been muted hella times. Just realizing how much it sucks. 

Thats all I got.

Come say whats up :)

how long u have been muted ? , yah i see how suck is it , we  lost all of our benefit ! that why dont try to break the rules or even u did, dont make u get caught kakaka ! 

Just now, barbaris said:

If you do not break the rules, then there will be no reason to mute you.

sometimes though people end up breaking the rules without really knowing that there were rules that they were breaking. 
sometimes people make mistakes but then again rules are rules and they must be obeyed, i understand that too

9 minutes ago, Shaniqua said:

sometimes though people end up breaking the rules without really knowing that there were rules that they were breaking. 
sometimes people make mistakes but then again rules are rules and they must be obeyed, i understand that too

People just reluctant to read the rules, so they are punished. When you make the first message in the chat, the bot gives you a link to the rules. Ignorance of the rules is no excuse.

anyways, i hope your mute isnt like for a week or something, cause that would totally such anus balls if you know what i mean........... and if you dont... you dont want to  know .. trust me... i tell u trooth

1 minute ago, BADBOY said:

Same i waiting to my mute expire

Gl

awwww that sucks, may  i ask what your mute was for and for how long it was made to be? im just wondering, you dont have to asnwer if you dont want to tho i know its private bussineisseses

Lol what a way you get muted for like the 10th something fine and now you are like " oh mods i have learned my lessons now not before when toy gave me this mutes. " 

6 minutes ago, Kate said:

Lol what a way you get muted for like the 10th something fine and now you are like " oh mods i have learned my lessons now not before when toy gave me this mutes. " 

lol i dont think i follow what you mean kate, which comment are you replying to specifically, the original one or one of the other ones?

if it's only muted for a few hours or a few days, for me it's not a big problem. I've been muted for a year on another site. during the year I can only roll without being able to chat, etc.

oh its only a few hour mute?????? thats eeasy peaazy thing  to wait out of course im sure you know by now, 
but what sucks is i dont know if you will make it on time to get unmuted before the chalange as it is coming on in 50 mins

Well what I did when I was muted was go to other sites and play and chat there lol.

Sometimes, betting is just more fun while talking to people. I just hate that some people only try more to talk to you if you have a fire beside the name.

1 hour ago, sheenazbay said:

if it's only muted for a few hours or a few days, for me it's not a big problem. I've been muted for a year on another site. during the year I can only roll without being able to chat, etc.

I cant Imagine they muted you for a year. What mistake do you do at that site?

Shiest! xD 

men i just saw that u are muted. yea it sucks haha. i already got a 4 day mute and some 24 mutes aswell.

hope to see you back soon mate!

On 6/4/2019 at 8:03 PM, Menang said:

I cant Imagine they muted you for a year. What mistake do you do at that site?

they told me, I have 2 accounts. even though I only have 1 account and my wife has 1 account, it's just that we use wifi home, so it's automatically the same ip. and finally my account and wife's account were muted for one year