Stake Forum
Shaniqua

I retract all the good things i said about this game...

Featured Comment

Oh my gawd..... i have been lately kind of trying to talk good about this evil game so called diamond poker...........
but i take back all the nice things i said about it ........ its so evil you have no idea.... 
i got up a eddie tip from 0.0008eth to 0.01 eth... then started playing small 0.0004 eth bets on this game..... and you know what happened....
yeah yeah... fast bust.... didn't even take me 10 minutes .... after so much hard work, all  for nothing lost to diamond poker evil bish bosh game...

if you have to get something from this thread... stay away stay far away from DP or else it will rape you multiple times without remorse 

2 minutes ago, cryptonesiac said:

I think it's the least attractive game of all...

i think its a pretty game but its evil to the core............
regardlesss of how evil it is, i dont think it should be removed... it should stay but people should just be aware of  its nefariousness and stuff liek that

lol what about plinko? steve 200k tip was gone in less than 5mins but i will not it call it evil its better to say unlucky :) its just happen that the balls goes to 0/2 but if the balls landed into 1k that would be a different story :) same as dp it's just happen that you bet in the wrong flow which is red flow, but if you are in the green flow, you will call the dp an angel thats for sure, better luck next time, :) 

Maybe you just got unlucky sir 😂. Heads up im sure you´re gonna be luckyer next time.

For me, diamond poker is simply a game where a player can double a certain amount once. This is not a game for a long stack of bets because the maximum payout is 2x. Gambling games have a varity multiplayers and gambler play a lot ot bets to hunt bigest game payout. 

Here hunting is meaningless and certainly leads to great losses.

Lol you just change opinions faster than thanos snapped his fingers i swear like yesterday appraisal today you say bad things but thats how it goes i guess. Sad to hear this.

Lmao I tried Diamond Poker recently too. I have a friend on here who weirdly has like a 0.2 ETH  profit on DP, so I thought of trying it out too. I realised that its more or less always a 2x payout and there's absolutely nothing to alter or any other options that we can change to get a better payout nor outcome. 

So I tried increasing my bet by a small amount after each loss and then decrease after each win. It seemed to work okay for several rounds, where I won 10ks many times and then after I was away I lost like 500k and I wasn't even expecting it. 

The fullhouse being 1.5x is something I will never understand. Probably the only game that discourages players to want a full house. Theres nothing to do in it, its annoying and I probably will never trust it again. Lucky for me I was playing with BCH and LTC and not my main two. 

Stay away peeps, unless you have a great working strat 😛 

this is a very simple game.. the payout is 1.5 and 2.0 no more no less.. is basically a 50/50 games.. you win or lose.. you gain on the amount you bet.. the only downfall is that 1.5x house edge when receiving a full house.. can't really understand the house edge about that.. 2 pair even a single pair is worth more then  a full house. is the house bigger then a pair or 2 pairs.. if that is right then they should have 5 of a kind as jackpot or have a good high multiplier to keep it fair in my option. DP still have a long way to be one of the best games in stake.. so far is on everybody shiet list.. i think,

I find it surprising you even said good things about this game before lol xD

While all of us condemn it at some point due to its multis and gameplay, you said good things about it?! Well that's a surprise xD 

Well, you got on your lucky streak at first and then your luck turned around, its pretty simple. Next time when you lose few bets in a row try a diffrent gamemode or something

DP is actually a strange game. You don't even decide the outcome... Just press the button and wait, I do not know who loves this game. After all, you can not even make a Ghost chance for yourself. as for example it is to choose numbers in DIce or other games. Here everything is for you to decide the algorithm and to be honest I have not seen more people who have won there a lot, apparently I'm not the only one who thinks this game is boring

On 6/4/2019 at 7:36 AM, cryptonesiac said:

I think it's the least attractive game of all...

I agree with this for the most part.  For me, Diamond Poker definitely seems like a streaky game.  For me, it always seems to be winning sttreaks or losing streaks, there doesn't seem to be a happy medium.

Posted (edited)

This game is good for wagering, but must be set stop profit/lose. I also bust few times when i was trying to make some profit with this Devil Poker.

Stay away, stay away! Diamonds are forever!

Edited by pfodo

This is the worst game I can confirm.

I really don't know why it's so fucking hard to even double up your balance once in every five game even.

It's a serious serious bad luck and evil trap.

Very very evil bitch it is.

Hopefully it gets raped by some big highroller and crush its ego.

Diamond poker really poked my heart and even made a hole in it.

Sad.

Don't become negative because of this bad thing. Maybe today is not a lucky day for you. Why don't you try the PD tomorrow when you become calmer.

Posted (edited)

Awww don’t be negative it’s probably just a really bad streak.

Having said that, what you can find in Diamond Poker you can certainly find in most other games as well.

There’s not much downside to giving it up!

Edited by nuuuitsjdragon

Well, every game can be shitty sometimes, although, diamond poker night become s bitch many more times than the rest games. Diamond poker didn't chance my mind so far, never came up profited everytime I decided to bet on it.

I honestly have not much interest at all for diamond poker especially due to its payout limitations. It doesnt have anything above x2.