Asscorn

Wanna Race?

Featured Comment

this race is only for the rich people.. no matter how good you are in waggering you cant still become a top because how is that possible to win if you make thousand of bet before you wager a 1 btc unlike the rich people who make only 1 to 10 bet and they wager more 1 btc. so do you think regular player can win that kind of race. I think not.

On 6/6/2019 at 12:07 PM, Shaniqua said:

im curious though cause you didnt end up saying, how mcuh did you end up wagering? what place did you get? were you close at all?

the way i look at the races if you dont have abig bankroll... is just a bonus if you get lucky enough to wager a lot with a little amount =P

I agree.  Just a bonus if u happen to wager enough. 

I didn't wager much on this last race.  

However on one of the first races I saw here on stake with a $10000 prize pool I wagered a couple BTC and wasn't anywhere near top 10

we have big one today 5k usd, that wager works for rich people, all we seen first place lime  wager almost 200 btc.

i barely wager 0.01 btc with a little bablance and bust 0.04 eth.

not gonna try to enter list anymore

I ended up 44th place this previous race. But i busted all my balance. I got good hits in 10 minutes playing. But after that my balance slowly decreasing. I regret that i did not widraw my winning while still playing the race. I was after the prize. Lesson learned for me. Got 100k sat prize which is way far from what i lost. 

So far I have participated in 3 races with a BTC balance ranging from 300k to 600k in the 3 races. These were my experiences,

1. First race (Top 10) - I was just trying some usual bets on HiLo whilst placing a 1k sat bet on Dice 98%. For my luck HiLo went well and I managed to profit gradually so kept increasing my base bet on Dice to 2k and base bet on HiLo to 2k and then later to 4k. I then realised even after increasing my bets my best was 30th. So I stopped cus I couldnt reach the top 10.
  2. Next race (Top 30 i think) - Tried playing yet again and managed 80th or similar and had a loss so I decided to stop that too.
  3. Todays race (Top 100) - I figured since it was a $5000 prize as well and since I was able to get a place below 100 the prev two I tried this. I started with a nice profit and strongly but then soon started ripping. In the first 20 mins I was around 30th and say that I could possibly win 100k if I continue. But then I started ripping more than 100k then 200k and raged and eventually lost 600k during the race. Just to see myself at 60th place and win only 32k or around that. 

I was so disappointed and annoyed as I lost all and also wasted 1 hour of stressful betting. Main reason I lost more is because I was trying bets over my usual base bet and also tried a new strat. But anyway in the end I don't think this is for me or someone like me. True if this was for the first race where I had profited whilst playing the race it would have been a nice bonus. The race should be for the ones who generally play long intervals of a particular strat or the highrollers who like to play safe bets. That would be a nice bonus for them. 

I'm sure I will not be playing another race just for the race, now that I ripped 650k sats. 

On 6/4/2019 at 8:10 PM, Asscorn said:

Races= Boosted profits for Stake

The development team always creates events to attract players. These events have a lot of people trying to win, so they accept losses and think that the money they receive from the reward is higher than the amount of money lost before. Stake in growing requires profits from events.

On 6/6/2019 at 11:51 AM, nattekut said:

that's why I never join challenges that require a minimum bet or join races cause I am not interested to risk to much just to wager and get a prize that is less than my losses. thats why I only join the free telegram challenges once in a while 

yeah would be nice if they had some STAKE coin for doing that heheh lol or maybe for VIPs they wouldl et to do with 0 sat wager for the weekly ones they haeve in promo area  in forum

I've participated in a few races recently...  I placed in the top 10 in them, but I've invested more than I won on all of them.  So I actually lost coin even though I placed in the top 10.  The issue for me seems to be that the top first few places have a very high percentage of winnings, and then prizes go down dramatically after that.  On the last race I participated, I didn't even bother to go for the top 5 places.  I noticed prizes for positions 5-10 were within 0.001 btc of each other so decided to just stay in that range.  Even then, I lost a bit. 

I wish they showed the payouts for all the positions of the races when there are more than 10 winners.  This would help me decided if its worth trying for a higher place, or just playing to maintain a lower ranking and getting that lower prize.  I hope someday the race results stay up for a little bit longer.   They disappear way too quickly right now.

Yes the races is definitely very competitive as it makes everyone hustling and bustling to clamour for a prized spot. I have actually busted several times in multiple races so far and the prize spot did not cover my losses incurred. :(

They just announced a race which will last for 3 hours! This is the longest one I have ever heard of announced before.

Usually they run about 1 hour in length. So I think they are just testing it out to see if this way works better for everyone to get involved.

Maybe hoping the one in first will bust all their coins for another to get a chance to take top spot.🤑

The race is organized to increase the excitement of players. They also create a small bonus to attract other players to join the platform. With a small amount of money to recoup large profits, this is a great scenario.