Stake Forum
FotisNt

Auto or Manual?

Featured Comment

Hey everyone, so I was just wondering which way do you prefer playing mines, is it manual or automatic? For me, manual worked pretty fine so far, and I actually got many high multipliers such as multiple 404x / 2000x and some higher around 6000x. Never achieved it when playing auto by the way. Let me know about your preferences!:D

I prefer manual. As you can keep going for any multipliers if you feel like clicking more. And also I find it way more fun and exciting. Lol.

Hey, I usually play only manual i newer hawe ewer used bot only auto which is provided by stake.When its chalenge like even if its 100-9900x i will do it manual cuse i like to controll things i guess.But when i do pre rolls i leav it on auto roll.

Posted (edited)

In mines I prefer to play in automatic mode and the biggest payout that I received it was

MINES: 4,283,007,085

placed by barbaris on 07/04/2019

Wagered

0.00000001 doge.svg

Multiplier

11314.900390625x

Profit

0.00011314 doge.svg

It is a pity that the rate is small:D

Edited by barbaris

I like to do my picks manually and with auto pick but not regular auto.  The reason for this is that I don't like to pick the same blocks every time.

For hunting high multis I prefer auto. I hate staring at my screen hoping for a wonderful miracle that I'll win xD

Also, staring at it and losing continuously makes me feel fed up inside haha.

mines is a weird one for sure... sometimes its so nice and easy peazy lemon squeezy tdoing things on 4 or 3 maybe somtimes even 5 mines setting on manual bomb avaoiding till its ncie and big big multiplier reached... then again ... sometimes ouch it is so frustrating... . bomb bmob bust bust loss loss every 1st or 2nd diamond yuck! 

honestly ... both settings auto and manyal are fun

Mostly 3/4 of my games are in mines , Manual works better i tried auto but boom more.. When im at manual i get more profit than auto. That feeling when you dont know when you step on a mine, most of my profits are from mines too.

Id go for auto if only if i am hunting a challenge where you have to hit a random number of mines given by the challenge or else i like auto better than manual mode.

I always prefer Manual over auto, as you still have the options to either increase the number of mines or less. This actually helps me to try different probability and also increases the chance of getting high multipliers. I have not been lucky enough to get 6000x like you.