Stake Forum
ivaylo2000

Legal or cracked OS

Featured Comment

My personal opinion is that the price of licensed Windows is very high. 

I know that using unlicensed software is a violation of intellectual property, but I personally do it. I do not want to hurt Bill Gates, but I think he has enough money to spend generations after him. And do you pay for your software?

Always. :)
To be honest I use just a few programs with licence, all others I use are free, but paying for licence has many benefits, at least you know you're not getting any malware with that cracked keys.

hello friends its true all most 50% of window users using cracked keys,i am also one of them.its so much high price for domestic users.its also agreed of jovan comments in licence version no malware attack for your pc.hope microsoft give some additional discount for domestic user to used original software rather than cracked in future.

Earlier I was using cracked windows, for long time. But after I got involved in crypto world, decided, that safety is worth of some investments, and bought legal windows + licensed antivirus. I don't know, how much am I safer now for real xD, but ... I'm at least more calm in heart :)

And, in general, I'm now using any cracked software less and less. It was someone's hard work, to create it. If I really like the software, I'm ok to pay for it and support creator. The only thing - I want some free trial before, to check it and understand, do I really want that software. Or, you always can find an a free alternative, if it fits your needs :)

Mostly I use licensed software. But in the case of Windows - I have a license from beta test 8 version and it is relevant. It is also true that installing cracks is a high risk of getting malware on your computer. Almost all types of key generators or patches contain viruses.

I do have a legal Operating system... But before, I had a cracked windows disc a while ago. But surprisingly, It made my laptop much, much faster! :)