Stake Forum
heisa

A lil bit about myself

Featured Comment

Hello, my nickname is Heisa.

I joined stake in like 2017 but didnt really play here until a few days ago.

I started with csgo gambling then on to vgo and then to crypto.

Having a really good time here on Stake and i dont regret my decision of choosing Stake.

Welcome back, its weird how you been on stake, but not the forum, but I can understand as many people take breaks from gambling to improve stuff in life or something.

Nice to see a person from the past coming back to stake. It kind of tells you about the attraction to this place and the people who play and support the site.

Welcome back to you man and hope you enjoy yourself more than before. Cause alot of cool things are coming in the next couple of months from what I heard on the chat while one of the administrators were on there this afternoon. ;)

welcome back. you have missed a lot of fun in the past year and a half so i hope you stay and enjoy all that stake has to offer .

Hello Heisa!  Being here at Stake is the best decision, very welcome!  Lots of fun around the chats with the best community, that is for sure.  Avoid anger and go green!  Good luck.

Добро пожаловать Я новичок Только зарегистрировался Надеюсь поймать тут большую удачу)

4 hours ago, neich said:

hello haisa

wierd picture, but anyways: welcome!

Yeah his picture was not that a few days ago when he joined.

I guess he got bored and changed it to that.😴

Hello Heisa!  Being here at Stake is the best decision, very welcome! i wish you  of fun around the chats with the best community. go green!  Good luck.