Stake Forum
hanvee

Lucky or Unlucky

Featured Comment

Turn back with 2016 when the ptc price around few hundred buck ...and you got like few btc ... ( 10 btc )

image.thumb.png.607bb88c8e613fa5b035c04557888633.png

UNLUCKY you got trouble and in jail 3 -4 years....

and after 3-4 years you release and you find out that btc price is increase to 8k

how you feeling? 

that is unlucky or lucky you think?... cuz if you not in jails that btc already gone long time ago

That is a very interesting question .  I like this topic my darling @hanvee because a lot of people don't realize that this does actually happen to people.

In my opinion I think that it is kinda of a lucky situation because when you go to jail for that long most people come out with nothing.

So if you had money sitting in a wallet or even on a site somewhere and still had access to it then that would be a blessing if you think about it.

17 minutes ago, hanvee said:

Turn back with 2016 when the ptc price around few hundred buck ...and you got like few btc ... ( 10 btc )

and after 3-4 years you release and you find out that btc price is increase to 8k

how you feeling? 

that is unlucky or lucky you think?... cuz if you not in jails that btc already gone long time ago

That's definitely lucky if you ask me lol...to come out of jail and find out you have 80k that would be pretty cool.

If a person who had gone to jail before the bitcoin price rise and had bought some wallets duribg that time before he went to jail and came out now then it'd be the best day of his life for sure.

Yep lucky , ive been in deployment for that 3 years and accidentaly bought 0.5 btc years ago just to try,  2018 i came from i ahve starting money for a small stall business because of that 0.5 btc , yeah its luck

hello hanvee it's like a dream start  and  end with in sleep still have nice question .whether its return from jail or from a serious illness when he came to know  about what he did and how he is now a millionaire after a few years. something feel like newborn baby.:D

Lol that is funny question, but I will tell that it was lucky even you go to the jail. But after you free, you have your bitcoin investment grow larger. I think its worth with 3-4 years in jail 😆

It may be a blessing because do you think you will not sell BTC before it reaches $ 8000? When you are in prison, you will not be able to perform the action you want so you will not care about the price of the BTC and will not sell it. Price significantly affects personal decisions, so this is lucky.

Very interesting .. Being an ex-convict is a hard life to live (based on what movies and dramas I've watched) because of judgmental people so I will assume that you won't easily find a job with that background. I'd say it's a lucky situation that after going out of jail you have huge money that can be used for a fresh start of your "brand new life".

If his happened to me, I would feel super lucky. I mean jail is not good, but if my investment became worth so much during my jail time, and I could not sell my bitcoins while I was in jail, I would say it is a blessing in disguise.

Ofc for btc it is called lucky. But being jailed for 3-4 years is for high rate of criminal cases and  isn’t called unlucky. It’s payback which he deserved . And what is the purpose of this discussion?

Posted (edited)

I think it's good luck (If you really have 10 btc before going to jail) But get a while waiting in prison, then you won't sell + Don't know the price of BTC while in prison. But it can be a misfortune if you forget the precious Wallet Password / Private key. It seems that I think this discussion fits well in Crypto Discussion or General Discussion xD 

Edited by HighDamage

Simple answer, both unlucky and lucky, the answer is in the question, luck because the btc rise up and unlucky because you go to jail.

Just consider that you have salary inside the jail 😁

I personally feel like unlucky, because thosе 8 years i spend in jail are a period of my life in which I could earn a fortune. The only thing I would feel happy about is this compensation to help me go out without going to jail again.

7 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

If his happened to me, I would feel super lucky. I mean jail is not good, but if my investment became worth so much during my jail time, and I could not sell my bitcoins while I was in jail, I would say it is a blessing in disguise.

actually when u in jails ... you not even care about that money, and you like totally forgot it, and you dont know how much the price is at the moment !! how you can sell your bitcoins while you was in jail huh william lol

9 hours ago, bmg said:

That is a very interesting question .  I like this topic my darling @hanvee because a lot of people don't realize that this does actually happen to people.

In my opinion I think that it is kinda of a lucky situation because when you go to jail for that long most people come out with nothing.

So if you had money sitting in a wallet or even on a site somewhere and still had access to it then that would be a blessing if you think about it.

❤️ thanks mum 😘

3 hours ago, ivaylo2000 said:

I personally feel like unlucky, because thosе 8 years i spend in jail are a period of my life in which I could earn a fortune. The only thing I would feel happy about is this compensation to help me go out without going to jail again.

im so sorry about that , but yah  whatever you have spend in jail forget it and start your new life :P best thing will come to you :P

14 minutes ago, iamsheikhadil said:

Lol....

Actually I would be sad...

Because in 2017, btc was at peak of $17000 where I would have been probably getting whipped in a prison....

Even though I would happy at last to sell it at 8k USD, I would be happiest if I could sell it at 17k lol...

But all's well that ends well

if you not in jails not sure that u can hold few btc till it up to 17k usd tho !! 

23 hours ago, hanvee said:

how you feeling? 

Why UNLUCKY? If committing a Crime means UNLUCKY to you, then I am sure you need professional help. hahaha...

About Bitcoin price, why look at the past, think about the present and what future has stored for you. If you buy $100 worth of Bitcoin now, 8 years later that will be $8000 or more. Think positive. 

15 minutes ago, cointikka said:

Why UNLUCKY? If committing a Crime means UNLUCKY to you, then I am sure you need professional help. hahaha...

About Bitcoin price, why look at the past, think about the present and what future has stored for you. If you buy $100 worth of Bitcoin now, 8 years later that will be $8000 or more. Think positive. 

That’s what I want to mean. Jailing 3-4 years is in case of high criminal cases. That doesn’t call unlucky. 

15 hours ago, hanvee said:

actually when u in jails ... you not even care about that money, and you like totally forgot it, and you dont know how much the price is at the moment !! how you can sell your bitcoins while you was in jail huh william lol

Yeah, you forget about money. So it will be a good thing because when you come out of jail, your investment which you forgot about will now be worth a fortune :D So I see it as a good thing to happen.

On 6/7/2019 at 11:16 AM, j240 said:

Yep lucky , ive been in deployment for that 3 years and accidentaly bought 0.5 btc years ago just to try,  2018 i came from i ahve starting money for a small stall business because of that 0.5 btc , yeah its luck

Oh wow that is a nice story to share to be honest because that would be a good reputation for the crypto world because it has changed around the life of a person.

Interesting premise as losing 4 years in jail is never a good thing as spent time cannot reversed or purchased no matter the amount of money used. In this case though, being in the present with the 10 BTC at $8k USD per coin is definitely like finding a trove of treasure. :D