Kate

The bitcoin drop was small not huge.

Featured Comment

Bitcoin rise and goes down as we all knows and have seens this huge drop from 9000 USD to 7700 USD which was massive and a very weird drop because we all were waiting for it to go to 10000 USD well most of us were because we needed to sell them bitcoins.

But this drop tho wasn't as huge as the other drops bitcoin had in the past when it was at 4000 USD . Like when it went from 3000 USD to 5000 USD and then back to 3000 USD.

What do you think ? Was this drop not that big or was it for you ?

There is a lot of manipulation happening in the market.  Few days back I had read about it on one of the reddit post. it claimed that it was done by few whales. Here is the link - 

I was expecting the price to go up to $10000 by end of this month and then it will correct itself and go down to the price level of $8500 -$9000. But, in this unregulated market manipulation always takes over technical analysis.

my prediction will see next week up trend

cant stop the rise of cryptos. people not trusting banks anymore, we all want secure our money, best way is cryptos

Wow like wow did not even know that had happened it jsut blew my mind on how crypto whales can just profit a lot with their bitcoins easily wow. So being a whale is not an expense but a good thing to get profit it seems like. Thanks for the share @cointikka

2 hours ago, sankasanka said:

bad thing on cryptos is that exchange sites, nobody check fairness of them, i know all exchange site doing pump on their sites, 

Well first of all what do you mean by fairness ? And second of all it is not the sites that does the pump and drop but the whales use them for doung the pump and drop.

hello kate its required for long jump to moon ,if somewhere stack then its take time to rise,when fluctuate it can grow like a rocket that's the trend. 5 to 10% fluctuations not a bad impact of  rising upwords. 

You do know what they say. Whatever goes up must come down. :D

But we never know by how much unfortunately. This sudden drop to $7700 (some reported it as low as $7450 on some exchanges when it happened) scared alot of people into thinking this is a crash in the market.

But then just a couple of hours later it started to recover. Right now it is back to almost $8000 and still rising, slowing but steady this time. So less all hope this slow rise will mean it will not drop so suddenly like it did and give all those who hold bitcoin a sudden heart attack.🤨

12 hours ago, cointikka said:

There is a lot of manipulation happening in the market.  Few days back I had read about it on one of the reddit post. it claimed that it was done by few whales. Here is the link - 

I was expecting the price to go up to $10000 by end of this month and then it will correct itself and go down to the price level of $8500 -$9000. But, in this unregulated market manipulation always takes over technical analysis.

Daaamn, it would have felt so good to have huge amount of coins that can tip the price itself! lol

I wish the price would rise to 10k! But not soon yet, cause I'm still saving up as much as I can Haha.

I even set my wallet to exchange it to my currency as soon as it hits 10k usd, but not I want moreeee haha

bitcoin is like a worn out flame it is slowly dieing but its not out for the count still has a lot of air to breath on the blockchain etc ,i have alot of faith in good old bitcoin :) fingers crossed bitcoin rises to moon😀

Such bitcoin rate jumps are noticeable only if you own large amounts and for those who have 0.01btc in stock, this does not really hit the spot. So everyone feels it from their point of view.